What's new

Who Killed Zia ul-Haq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmedi/Qadiani lobby in the establishment killed Zia ul haq.....we all know Qadiani khalifa sitting in Britian wasnt happy with Zia.

this same lobby killed killed Air Chief Shaheed Mushaf Ali Mir ......facilitated Karachi naval base attack and Abbotabad raid by closing of the radars.
this is the same lobby that prevented figher jets from reaching Salala checkpost.
We all know Mushraf was a Qadiani along with his wife and Shaukat Aziz and his wife too and he placed mirzai on tops posts..........the result we are seeing today.......40 thousand dead civilians and $85 billion loss to economy....and Mirza Musharaf fled the country once he found out no more hawaldar to guard his rear.

speak the truth and u will live forever:enjoy:

Musharraf was qadiani? I find that very hard to believe.

Besides, I don't care what religion the PM/President belongs to as non Muslim leaders around the world have done a lot more for their subjects then Muslim religions around the world, this decade.

idk and idc who killed him, but whoever did; may Allah give him the highest of rewards in paradise.
But what I do know, who is responsible for EACH AND EVERY bomb blast, gun battle, drug related death and armed robbery in Pakistan, obviously Zia Ul Haq.
So how does this Israeli guy shamelessly give in the title of our leader?
Not to mention how he labels anything that isn't approved by his gods at fox news as 'conspiracy theories'

idk and idc who killed him, but whoever did; may Allah give him the highest of rewards in paradise.
But what I do know, who is responsible for EACH AND EVERY bomb blast, gun battle, drug related death and armed robbery in Pakistan, obviously Zia Ul Haq.
Not to mention how he labels anything that isn't approved by his gods at fox news as 'conspiracy theories'

Russians were coming for you son after Afghanistan.....Pakistan would have been another Dagestan if Zia wasnt there....
he saved your rear from the read army......atleast be thankful

Russians were coming for you son after Afghanistan.....Pakistan would have been another Dagestan if Zia wasnt there....
]

Russia didnt have any interests in Pakistan, no claims no nothing - Pakistan should have been isolationist - it was all for america's imperialist interests zia existed, he was just a pet of america.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Not to mention, we had more than capable military leaders beside Zia to handle the threat if russia did (for some crazy reason i cant imagine) try to invade

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Moreover, a friendship with russia would have proven much, much more beneficial in long run had we considered it. Look where india and china are now - they just chose the right type of friends

]

Russia didnt have any interests in Pakistan, no claims no nothing - Pakistan should have been isolationist - it was all for america's imperialist interests zia existed, he was just a pet of america.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Not to mention, we had more than capable military leaders beside Zia to handle the threat if russia did (for some crazy reason i cant imagine) try to invade

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Moreover, a friendship with russia would have proven much, much more beneficial in long run had we considered it. Look where india and china are now - they just chose the right type of friends

son russia wanted an excess to warm waters..dont be so naive....u are either a fool or a retard when u say russia had no interest in Pakistan...what was Russia's interest in Afghanistan?
what about mirza musharaf and his gang of mirzai scoundrals who ruined my country?these bomb blasts and terrorism only came to my country once mirza musharaf the dictator brought american war to Pakistan and made taleban enemies of Pakistan only for dollars and wine and women........before mirza musharaf broke his oath of office and assumed power...taleban were the best friends of Pakistan and Pakistan Afghan border was safest in the world even without formal protocals and fencing.

I don’t know Musharraf personally but I know somebody who knows him well and has played bridge with him.

I have heard that he enjoys occasional drink and also known to flirt, but his family are Sunni Syeds from Delhi. His great grandfather was a Qazi and their ‘haveli’ is still preserved in Delhi.

Besides, most Qadianis are Punjabi speaking, I came across a Sindhi Qadiani as well but never one from UP. Can’t say for sure about Shaukat Aziz but Musharraf is definitely not a Qadiani.

This shows the level of bigotry that prevails in Pakistan. If you want to malign someone, just label him Qadiani and society will treat him as a pariah.

Zia ul Haq was the bigot of all bigots and an ungrateful hypocrite. He never displayed any valour in the two wars that he fought. Most of his promotions came thru pure sucking up to the boss. Zia was also responsible for the butchering of thousands of lightly armed Palestinians thru use of tanks. I’m sorry that he died the way he did. But does anyone really think that he could have been removed another way? Ask a Palestinian and he will tell you what a barbarian Zia ul Haq really was.

Zia had people publically flogged. Pray tell me did it reduce crime in Pakistan? All the mess that we are in today that is; Kalashnikov culture, drug menace, sectarian violence; mushrooming of the madrasahs, ISI interference in politics, corruption in the army, birth of MQM, article 58-2b and out and out pressurizing the judiciary are his black deeds. Nevertheless a section of Pak society considers him a Shaheed and hero of Islam!

Nothing can be further from the reality. Zia was the worst calamity that befell Pakistan. I pray he is ******* in hell. However you can't stop someone from insisting that it is daylight in the middle of the night. All the Zia lovers, think whatever you like, you can't change a villain into a saint. Zia will for ever remain accused of carrying out judicial murder of his benefector ZA Bhutto.

................ Zia was the worst calamity that befell Pakistan.................

Zia is just ONE of a series of calamities inflicted on Pakistan that are still being produced by the system that ensures the production of one monster after another.

It is the system that the problem, not the figureheads.

I don’t know Musharraf personally but I know somebody who knows him well and has played bridge with him.

I have heard that he enjoys occasional drink and also known to flirt, but his family are Sunni Syeds from Delhi. His great grandfather was a Qazi and their ‘haveli’ is still preserved in Delhi.

Besides, most Qadianis are Punjabi speaking, I came across a Sindhi Qadiani as well but never one from UP. Can’t say for sure about Shaukat Aziz but Musharraf is definitely not a Qadiani.

This shows the level of bigotry that prevails in Pakistan. If you want to malign someone, just label him Qadiani and society will treat him as a pariah.

Zia ul Haq was the bigot of all bigots and an ungrateful hypocrite. He never displayed any valour in the two wars that he fought. Most of his promotions came thru pure sucking up to the boss. Zia was also responsible for the butchering of thousands of lightly armed Palestinians thru use of tanks. I’m sorry that he died the way he did. But does anyone really thinks that he could have been removed another way? Ask a Palestinian and he will tell you what a barbarian Zia ul Haq really was.

Zia had people publically flogged. Pray tell me did it reduce crime in Pakistan? All the mess that we are in today that is; Kalashnikov culture, drug menace, sectarian violence; mushrooming of the madrasahs, ISI interference in politics, corruption in the army, birth of MQM, article 58-2b and out and out pressurizing the judiciary are his black deeds. Nevertheless a section of Pak society considers him a Shaheed and hero of Islam!

Nothing can be further from the reality. Zia was the worst calamity that befell Pakistan. I pray he is ******* in hell. However you can't stop someone from insisting that is daylight in the middle of the night. All the Zia lovers, think whatever you like, you can't change a villain into a saint. Zia will for ever remain accused of carrying out judicial murder of his benefector ZA Bhutto.

I agree with most of what you said, but I'm forever going to hate because of what you said about birth of MQM - Altaf Hussain was to muhajirs what Martin Luther King was to blacks. He might be a little corupt maybe now, but without him karachi would have one million of it's population dead

S Aziz is a distant relative of mine.. and I assure you he is not Qadiani.

I could narrate a funny story of the Commando as my Uncle had dinner with him recently.. but its best left out of this thread.

Whatever did Zia do to Pakistan??

Zia ul Haq was the bigot of all bigots and an ungrateful hypocrite. He never displayed any valour in the two wars that he fought. Most of his promotions came thru pure sucking up to the boss. Zia was also responsible for the butchering of thousands of lightly armed Palestinians thru use of tanks. I’m sorry that he died the way he did. But does anyone really thinks that he could have been removed another way? Ask a Palestinian and he will tell you what a barbarian Zia ul Haq really was.

Nothing can be further from the reality. Zia was the worst calamity that befell Pakistan. I pray he is ******* in hell. However you can't stop someone from insisting that is daylight in the middle of the night. All the Zia lovers, think whatever you like, you can't change a villain into a saint. Zia will for ever remain accused of carrying out judicial murder of his benefector ZA Bhutto.

If I started speaking in favour of MQM, this thread will be hijacked so I will just state that foundations for MQM were laid by by bigots and intolerant of our ethnic society as early as 1960's! You may speak ill of Zia but it was a Sindhi Bhutto who sliced Pakistan in half and the act was supported by a Punjabi General and it was and still is the single worst act of terrorism since creation of Pakistan!

As far as public flogging is concerned, Saudi Arabia hardly witnesses any crime....why is that? Ponder over it and then question the Islamic tradition of public punishments!

Everything else that you have posted is just as crap! AK-47/Drugs and so on are gifts and thanks of the ungrateful Afghans that have been our biggest and sincerest enemies. And when we were forced in that war, we had no other.

Stupid as hell , if ZIA wouldn't have died we would be an other Iraq or Libya , thank full my ****** .

He fought an American war he was ***** of amreeka.

If I started speaking in favour of MQM, this thread will be hijacked so I will just state that foundations for MQM were laid by by bigots and intolerant of our ethnic society as early as 1960's! You may speak ill of Zia but it was a Sindhi Bhutto who sliced Pakistan in half and the act was supported by a Punjabi General and it was and still is the single worst act of terrorism since creation of Pakistan!

As far as public flogging is concerned, Saudi Arabia hardly witnesses any crime....why is that? Ponder over it and then question the Islamic tradition of public punishments!

Everything else that you have posted is just as crap! AK-47/Drugs and so on are gifts and thanks of the ungrateful Afghans that have been our biggest and sincerest enemies. And when we were forced in that war, we had no other.

Bahrain UAE and Qatar have a lower homicide rate than you beloved Saudi
Also, Muhajir Quomi movement was an ideology, that we will awaken if bigots like you ever try to steal our rights from us. And we have the right to support MQM.
You show from ur post that whatever ethnicity you are is intolerant

Bahrain UAE and Qatar have a lower homicide rate than you beloved Saudi
Also, Muhajir Quomi movement was an ideology, that we will awaken if bigots like you ever try to steal our rights from us. And we have the right to support MQM.
You show from ur post that whatever ethnicity you are is intolerant

Atleast try to understand my post before you jump at my throat! Look at my posts, all of them, I have defended MQM throughout. I am an avid MQM supporter against PPP/PML/ANP/MMA etc. and I clearly indicated in my post that if I started defending MQM it would hijack the thread.

The bigots and intolerant of our society I speak of are those who quell the rights of migrants who have built this country all while those bigots who oppose MQM eat away the country.

But that is beyond the scope of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom