What's new

Who is this ? Bangladesh police or Indian BSF ?

@@------------------------------------NVM--------------------------------------@@

I don't understand why Indians give too much importance to bangladeshis on this forum..? They are just a minor irritants..

I don't understand why Indians give too much importance to bangladeshis on this forum..? They are just a minor irritants..

Midgets need to be shown their place, otherwise they get delusional and start thinking that they can take on giants and end up hurting themselves. Its for their sake:lol:

giant with 230 million hungry and 78% debt of it's gdp.....epic giant at that ;)

If you were to hold that, you wouldn't even have commented here :wave:

Giant being taken over by china....chinese companies bailing your companies out ;)...

Given that they prefer the AL more than any party in Bangladesh, they know that the AL are not doing well.

Hence all the cheap shots.

Joke's ultimately on them :rofl:

And that bankrupt Giant buying out your leaders, military and your intelligence. Tells you what the midgets worth is:lol:

See what I mean? :lol:

LOL bangladeshis are funny ppl. by the way, that can be US police too u know, who knows , maybe they changed the background to fool ppl. (like u):eek:

But no they had to compare it to BSF. BAngladeshi's pretend like the law enforcement agencies don't dole out physical torture.

And just who are these imaginary Bangladeshi users?

Bangladeshis here already stated that they are police who were in fact AL cadres. This has nothing to do with BSF, and nothing wrong (maybe dumb) to ask if they are police of BSF soldiers.

Don't tell me you are feeling in-secured just because the AL aren't doing well.

Sanctimonious bigots.

Look who's talking.

Don't flatter yourself now.

Back
Top Bottom