What's new

Who is this ? Bangladesh police or Indian BSF ?

So we're all against it? Good work guys, we've got a consensus here! :yahoo:

RIP to the dead.

Many Chatro League thugs were inducted in the Police force as some regular cops would not do the real dirty work, e.g the episode of dragging Khaleda Zia out of her Cantonment home. It was hired Chatro League guys in Police uniform who dragged her out.

As far as for the loss of lives, its on Hasina, even if the cops had nothing to do with it. Her provative actions set the chain of events that cost the lives of these unfortunate few.

RIP to the dead.
I agree with fallstuff, those aren't Police
rather chatraleague cadre recruits. Irony considering
their nanny travels the world preaching morals.

This is very sad incident indeed . i haven't read the newspaper as in the office font is not allowing me to read any thing, i am sure i will read it in home . anyway this picture shouldn't be published this way by the newspaper. this will be a disgraceful for this man if he survive . when our media will learn to respect people's Honor :hitwall:

RIP to the dead.

Many Chatro League thugs were inducted in the Police force as some regular cops would not do the real dirty work, e.g the episode of dragging Khaleda Zia out of her Cantonment home. It was hired Chatro League guys in Police uniform who dragged her out.

As far as for the loss of lives, its on Hasina, even if the cops had nothing to do with it. Her provative actions set the chain of events that cost the lives of these unfortunate few.

You are right . this govt has recruited many BAL activist in police .in the next two year of their tenure the are going to appoint 40000 more . a unfortunate practice going on in our country thats why we are not getting impartial police .

No need to start troll war. What ever BSF did was wrong, whatever posted here too wrong. two wrong cannot make it right. Please don't try to devide info-BD relation. Indian govt is trying to make border safe. We have order not tofm fire upon bangladeshi. hope our frndship grow stronger. By being enemy we can only hurt each other.

what are you saying.....bsf did was wrong ? so are they expected to open the gates to these ungrateful bangladeshis so that they can ***** about us while pole vaulting our borders at the first given chance....

bsf..my respects...i dont care what these online hate mongers whine...they bring in the names of our fores into their internal problems and we apologise for that ?..:tdown:

OK epic typo ><

Wrote Chatrodal instead of Chatroleague,
they confuse me:drag:

what are you saying.....bsf did was wrong ? so are they expected to open the gates to these ungrateful bangladeshis so that they can ***** about us while pole vaulting our borders at the first given chance....

bsf..my respects...i dont care what these online hate mongers whine...

Better than torturing people.

Don't forget to express your thanks to Dipu Moni.

Back
Top Bottom