What's new

Who is the Leader of the international Community?

its the money which is the sole super power and those who control the flow of money are the real players of UN

We are talking about the wealth of European Monarchys. The Wealth of centuries. Millenias.

Rothshilds are the bankers of the European Monarchy families. They are worth estimated 500 trillion dollars.

Rothshild captured on Camera.

whatt ever the time what ever the ruler it was it is and it always be about wealth
We are talking about the wealth of European Monarchys. The Wealth of centuries. Millenias.

Rothshilds are the bankers of the European Monarchy families. They are worth estimated 500 trillion dollars.

Rothshild captured on Camera.

well buddy you have answered my question partlli

whatt ever the time what ever the ruler it was it is and it always be about wealth and power and the means to control it

thats how the world has worked so far and that is how it will be goverened in future there are no such things in international politicks as love , compassion , or respect ... its all about greed and whos the most power full

am i wrong

am i wrong

Not at all.

But the richest of the rich starting to become a pain in the *** today. They are planing a new world order where they dont have to hide themselfs anymore. A NEW GLOBAL MONARCHY. After implementing New World Order and the One World Government, they will control all banks, all Military and all Resources on the planet. Than they dont need to hide anymore. They can start to enforce their new ten commandments Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are becoming a pain in the *** because they want to stop natural selection/evolution and implement their own creation called Transhumanism.

They are becoming dangerous for humanity and they will stop our natural evolution, they will cut off our way to the real infinite (creator of all things).

Last edited:
NWO can have only two possible Goals.

a) Working for Mankind, Science and progress. (LOL)

b) Cementing their monarchy and rule over the Sheeps. Becoming Living Gods through transhumanism and live for Milenias. Controling and enslaving our descendants for all eternity.

The fact that they are having satanic parties at their castles, tells everything.

A few days before the final movie EYES WIDE SHUT was ready...Stanley Cubrick died a questionable death..

My tip is Answer b)

:tdown:

Last edited:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom