What's new

Who is SONIA GANDHI?

Sonia is a white italian ex housewife air hostess that a lot of indians look to for guidance on who to vote for its democracy i think

Arayan bhai with all due respect it's so funny that if friends like you in Pakistan can give us suggestions about democracy I would nt be surpriced next if gen Mao had given a lecture on how to draft a jan ok pal bill.
Bhai stick to what you know best ( I'm sure that it is not trolling).

Arayan bhai with all due respect it's so funny that if friends like you in Pakistan can give us suggestions about democracy I would nt be surpriced next if gen Mao had given a lecture on how to draft a jan ok pal bill.
Bhai stick to what you know best ( I'm sure that it is not trolling).

joe yaar please dont be so sensitive i was trying to use satire to make a point. It is currently accepted that we have democracy in pakistan. its also commonly accepted that you have had democracy for decades.

But my view is that these democracies are a sham. the fault lies as much with our people as it does with their leaders. I do not accept this automatic reverance for little good reason. I have no problem with Sonya whatsoever but hey she married a wealthy well known indian well great. She moved to india had a couple of kids bought them up well-no problem. well done- but qualified to interfere in indian politics no not in my opinion.

A bit off topic nut to soothe your feathers thhat my tirade is not against indians alone, the same can be said about benazeer bhutto and her son. did you hear that she left her political party to her son. lol I mean you put property into a will cos that can be passed on. a political party is a movement composed of people. people can not be left in a will unless you think of them as slaves. -I have no problem will bilawal but hey we have 180 million people in our country and we can not find some one better than this adolecent bearly out of his nappies to lead pakistan???

Bhai you earlier post dint reflect the openion you had in the latrel, anyways if the openion is in general then that is cool.

Sonia Gandhi is a vampire sucking the blood of Indians!

do you think she prefers brown mans blood compared to white?

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Bhai you earlier post dint reflect the openion you had in the latrel, anyways if the openion is in general then that is cool.

yaar its better to try to make a point and have a laugh as well

Is it her birthday? Because if its not, then people can know about her from Wikipedia or somewhere else from the internet. Why open a thread??? :unsure:
Just to rub it in!! :azn:

By the way, she looks real cute in the picture above! What the dickens has happened to her now? She should have been like matured wine but looks more like a Picasso gone bad! Jeeez!

What a lame thread. This is what pisses me off about India.

There are million other issues for which Congress party can be pinned down for, but somehow this Sonia Gandhi Italian is the biggest issue of all. And the same people will go around thumping their chest when someone of Indian origin is elected as the Governor or something in Western countries.

Grow up India!

I guess there is difference between a governor of a state and to be a Premier of a country...more over no country allows a foriegner to top job..so nothing different here you see..
India is growing up...its just 64 years mate..dont compare with USA and UK and other western countries...we are far better then similar age group countries...
I dont hate Sonia gandhi what i hate is their dynasty style ruling..and the sir name Gandhi which they are using without having any link with Bapu..so yes a congress without these Gandis will a be better place.

1.Actually we in the subcontinent love monarchy. We miss our kings/maharajas/nawabs. The British had understood this. That's why Hodson had shot the sons of Emperor Bahadur Shah. That may be the reason why the planners of Sheikh Muijb's killing had widened the target to include the entire family.

2. Perhaps we all should search for a claimant to the Mughal throne of Hindustan! I heard one was working as a tailor at Kolkata. We should also search in Rangoon. But the fear then will be that several claimants will fight among themselves as in the past!!!

1.Actually we in the subcontinent love monarchy. We miss our kings/maharajas/nawabs. The British had understood this. That's why Hodson had shot the sons of Emperor Bahadur Shah. That may be the reason why the planners of Sheikh Muijb's killing had widened the target to include the entire family.

2. Perhaps we all should search for a claimant to the Mughal throne of Hindustan! I heard one was working as a tailor at Kolkata. We should also search in Rangoon. But the fear then will be that several claimants will fight among themselves as in the past!!!

1) You're practically asking for the subcontinent to get broken up again (not through your words though i see the intention is good, but through the action of a so called 'Mughal Ruler' eventually)

2) Even though someone in this thread said that the political systems of the subcontinent are a sham (paper democracies), i'm pretty sure a majority of individuals would resent being ruled by a 'Mughal', who could end up mixing religion with his politics. Not cool.

What a lame thread. This is what pisses me off about India.

There are million other issues for which Congress party can be pinned down for, but somehow this Sonia Gandhi Italian is the biggest issue of all. And the same people will go around thumping their chest when someone of Indian origin is elected as the Governor or something in Western countries.

Grow up India!
If its a Foreigner like Mother Teresa or Annie Besant who Worked for the well being of the People of this country we would have supported her... what Qualification does she have to be the Leader of India... neither She is an Indian, Nor she has Did any significant help to the people of India...

whats her qualification apart from being a Italian Waitress who was successful in Seduce ding the member of a Prominent family of India...

We never asked any country to have a Governor of Indian origin... Its there wish or may be the person is Qualified enough for that Post... But its not the case of Sonia Mino...

European countries have there law & there way of life we dont expect them to live according to Our law...European countries have Millions of Immigrants in there country does that mean we should open our gates for all the immigrants like them...

we cant afford that as we are already dont have enough resources to feed our people... She is not some Degree Holder form a prestigious university Such that no other Indian qualify for the post...There are better Qualified people who can Handle the Post of this country... The Privilege she is having in this country is only due to the reason that she was Successful in Seducing a Horny Idiot... She have Virtually made the indian Political System a Puppet for her hand ...A Humiliation to the democracy

This Post is for All the people who Thanked u...

If its a Foreigner like Mother Teresa or Annie Besant who Worked for the well being of the People of this country we would have supported her... what Qualification does she have to be the Leader of India... neither She is an Indian, Nor she has Did any significant help to the people of India...

whats her qualification apart from being a Italian Waitress who was successful in Seduce ding the member of a Prominent family of India...

We never asked any country to have a Governor of Indian origin... Its there wish or may be the person is Qualified enough for that Post... But its not the case of Sonia Mino...

European countries have there law & there way of life we dont expect them to live according to Our law...European countries have Millions of Immigrants in there country does that mean we should open our gates for all the immigrants like them...

we cant afford that as we are already dont have enough resources to feed our people... She is not some Degree Holder form a prestigious university Such that no other Indian qualify for the post...There are better Qualified people who can Handle the Post of this country... The Privilege she is having in this country is only due to the reason that she was Successful in Seducing a Horny Idiot... She have Virtually made the indian Political System a Puppet for her hand ...A Humiliation to the democracy

This Post is for All the people who Thanked u...

You know same thing can be said about your, mine or anyone's mother here, that the only qualification they have that they were able to seduce Horny idiots, so as Roy has said, stop this vilification of woman if you want us to take you seriously.

I really don't understand the logic of you rss loons, everyone does day job when they are in university which varies from waitress to dishwasher. It's not Sonia's fault that she is more dignified than other women in opposition who prefer dance in rajghat to entertain her party members.

The present govt is one of the weakest in history of India with worst corruption issues, and here we have idiots using poorly articulated copy pasted propaganda to vilify a woman instead of focusing on real issue, it seems we are better of with upa, at least they know what they are doing.

This same guys who are using terms like Sonia main or Raul vinci, would cry at top of their voice if some white guy calls them dothead. Hypocrisy much, or colonial hangover?

Hello Idiot(Roy Gaurav Aka ROYAN) I have read all of ur Poorly Scripted Congressi Post... U have Habit of Licking Italian Shoes & i dont... U can continue with ur Tongue work... But who the hell are u to tell me weather who should i support or who should i criticize... & whats ur problem with RSS... Did they Rape u...RSS is 100000s times better than u pseudo- Secular Nuts... who are ready to Give the Motherland to foreigners....Sale Dalal...

Yes I am a Proud RSS Carder... I proudly announce it... Unlike u Congress Shoes lickers who in the Disguise of a Secularist are Sucking the Blood out of India...

Ur the person who are the Signs of Colonial Powers in Modern India... English have left, Still U find other foreigners to Lick ...

When People like u, Die out & go to hell, then will the Country get over the Current Colonial Hangover ... till that continue with ur Tongue job... Hope Sonia Madam gets Pleased with u & gets u seat form Bodoland...Abode of Christ... Looser...

Apart from Roy Gaurav and ROYAN, I'm also webmaster, asim aquil and agnostic muslim! :D

I'm sure you fit well in half trousers :D

Back
Top Bottom