What's new

Who is SONIA GANDHI?

An Indian Origin Governor in US.....Good

An Italian Origin Party Leader in India..Bad

We are truly hypocritical.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

you are very right sir. Jis din gandhi naam is indian polictics se chala jayega....indian national congress bhi khatam ho jayega....i hope that becomes true...INC politics is slowing our country's growth pace....ruled for 60 years, but still you know how the situation is..

Or may be it will change for the better with much better and capable persons who does not have a Gandhi surname taking the reigns of the party.

I have no political affiliations and hate and distrust all political parties equally. However, I also hate this vilification of women, be they Italian, Indian or Inuit. To the best of my knowledge, the lady in question here is the daughter in law of a much admired and highly accomplished prime minister of India and the widow of another prime minister of India. To the best of my knowledge, she married an Indian and made India her home. These two reasons alone are good enough for me to accept her as a fellow Indian citizen. India is a great nation where many foreigners came, stayed on and never left. We have always welcome every one, accepted every one. People with political differences with the lady or differences with the way she conducts politics should contest her politically and not at a personal level. Defeat the political party she represents and send her into political oblivion. Who stops you? But to stoop to cheap personal vilification? Come on guys, is that what you have been reduced to? To heap personal attacks on a woman? Sorry, I am not with you there.

1. Its Indians at fault if she is not worthy of and still they elects her.

2. She is known for promoting chamchas and Christians is her personal choice.

People says that she appoints leaders who don't have any mass following just due to being christian like sikh killer Jagdish Tytler, ajit jogi, ambika soni, YSR reddy, ak antony, oskar fernandis, magret alva, etc. etc.

The current cm of arunanchal pradesh because the former CM was stopping christian missionaries fro conversion so he appointed this present CM because he is christian and church wants it.

All of this is her personal choices. If she is a catholic and vetican wants her to do something she is doing why elect her in name of gandhi if she don't act as a gandhi??

An Indian Origin Governor in US.....Good

An Italian Origin Party Leader in India..Bad

We are truly hypocritical.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Or may be it will change for the better with much better and capable persons who does not have a Gandhi surname taking the reigns of the party.

There is a correction the Indian Origin Governor in US you are talking about is:

1. Reached that place due to hard work

2. Converted to Christianity

3. Loyal to USA

4. He don't favor India over USA infarct he is more strict when dealing with India compared to a American so that people can't accuse him.

5. sonia's only achievement is "bade khandaan ke bete ko fasana" the governor in USA have become due to hard work not by trapping some big political monarch.

sonia gandhi was born in europe of italian stock, she is a 100% european woman who rules the 1.2 billion indians. she is the most powerful figure in india after the british viceroys who ruled india during colonial times. most indian politician men are afraid yet they give her their total respect.

it's not surprising that sonia gandhi works closely with her european counterparts in europe to control india. when will india have real independence? when was the last time an indian ruled india?

Not that long ago it was BJP rule

it's not surprising that sonia gandhi works closely with her european counterparts in europe to control india. when will india have real independence? when was the last time an indian ruled india?

Maybe India could help to bail out Italy.

Sonia is a white italian ex housewife air hostess that a lot of indians look to for guidance on who to vote for its democracy i think

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom