What's new

Who is Sachin Tendulkar ...? ? ?

Sachin tedulkar is best batsman in cricket history.... No doubt.....
Machine of runs...

apple and orange both are good! but why compare!

GOD

Because an apple got the title of best fruit over an orange. And I feel the orange deserved the title more than the apple.

Who is this short indian guy?

Indians probably worship his *** too :lol:

And which part of Erdogan are you worshipping, Mr Safriz the ch@t!ya ?

Because an apple got the title of best fruit over an orange. And I feel the orange deserved the title more than the apple.

now that's subjective! i feel Mango ( Mr Vishwanthan Anand is the most ideal Choice) is better than Apple and Orange!

now that's subjective! i feel Mango ( Mr Vishwanthan Anand is the most ideal Choice) is better than Apple and Orange!

Yes, it is. Which is why I haven't condemned what has been done. It's merely the opinion of quite a few that the feats of the mango and the orange were worthy of the recognition that ultimately went to the apple. What went in favour of the apple was that it had more consumers than the orange and mango.:)

point is Kohli is serious level player, last time when he went out of form ? kohli has very wide range of shots than sachin. I am big fan of Sachin and i know kohli factor. I did not see any player play so smooth like kohli

Kohli is a player whereas Tendulkar is a specimen sportsmen. At the age of 14 or on the eve of 100th ton he never reacted on field as Kohli reacts. You just can't compare the two even if Kohli make a ton of ton. Same as no comparison between Jahangir Khan and Jan Sher Khan.

Yes, it is. Which is why I haven't condemned what has been done. It's merely the opinion of quite a few that the feats of the mango and the orange were worthy of the recognition that ultimately went to the apple. What went in favour of the apple was that it had more consumers than the orange and mango.:)

one more reason is that none of us really saw Mr dhyanchand Play! so its difficult to connect! while most of us grew watching Sachin! Chess is something which goes straight over the head of most of the Indian and is not a mass sport.

However all three are equally deserving and its good that at least one Sportsperson managed to get the award!

Sachin is a great batsman, but not a great cricketer. He dont have abilities to lead teams, his captaincy record was very poor. Without an individual contributor matches can be won, but without a good leader cannot, I would say Dhoni is better than Sachin. In my personal opinion, Ponting is the greatest cricketer of all time, who lead aussie team to victory in 2 world cups, apart from that not far behind sachin in runs as well, his fielding was extraordinary till he retired, which changed results of many matches...

Sachin Tendulkar is a great politician of India he joined Congress Party and received BOTH -BOUNDARY & SIX with a single ball.

BOUNDARY- when he was nominated (4) RAJYA SABHA.

SIX- when he received BHARAT RATNA,

I concur. Major Dhyan Chand over Sachin Tendulkar any day!
Ya. Stimmt. Major Dhyanchand ist Indias Vergessene Erbe. Dhyanchand >> Sachin. Schliesslich ist er unser bester Spieler.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom