What's new

Who is responsible for anarchy in pakistan??

Who is responsible for bomb blast and target killings in past and present?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Current series of bomb blast and assassinations/target killing has made me think that who are responsible for these attacks?are taliban alone responsible or some other sources are using taliban's lebel and getting their own interest??

Why you have not put pak army in the list.

Its the pak army who is 100% responsible because:

a.) it have never allowed a govt to last the full term of 5 years

b.) pak army have ruled most of the time in pak for last 60 years.

c.) it have the undisputed power which no other can have

d.) It have not allowed democracy to grow resulting in the return of the same bhutto/sharif at every time after army gets out due to being unpopular

Why you have not put pak army in the list.

Its the pak army who is 100% responsible because:

a.) it have never allowed a govt to last the full term of 5 years

b.) pak army have ruled most of the time in pak for last 60 years.

c.) it have the undisputed power which no other can have

d.) It have not allowed democracy to grow resulting in the return of the same bhutto/sharif at every time after army gets out due to being unpopular

before blaming Pakistan army for everything you should also see the characterlessness and shamelessness of our leaders..the so-called democracy of which you are talking about has brought us more downfall where as compare to dictatorship in which public was way prosperous...

before blaming Pakistan army for everything you should also see the characterlessness and shamelessness of our leaders..the so-called democracy of which you are talking about has brought us more downfall where as compare to dictatorship in which public was way prosperous...

Initial Pakistan years were crucial where your leaders failed to deliver paving the way for Ayub Khan.

Its a big bad cocktail...the less you think into it, the better

Initial Pakistan years were crucial where your leaders failed to deliver paving the way for Ayub Khan.

what I meant to say that few army leaders were alone not responsible....there were many factors which brought jinx for us...besides only and only army....

Its a big bad cocktail...the less you think into it, the better

Now it is a time for us to think @nuclearpak the truth is..we are becoming senseless nowadays....if we can't wake up today then tomorrow i am afraid that we will ended up like IRAQ. It is time for us to diagnose the cancer of terrorism and terrorism provoking elements.i AM NOT SAYING THAT IT IS ONLY AMREEKA'S FAULT.there is a lot behind this....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom