What's new

Who is responsible for anarchy in pakistan??

Who is responsible for bomb blast and target killings in past and present?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry jungi, i see nawaz shareef again.

I sure hope not.
But then again, I don't think our people will learn their lesson the first time.
If he comes to power, nothing will change.

But you know the saddest part? After people have tried Zardari and then Sharif, they wont think to vote for someone else, they'll favour military rule rather then civilian governments.

[/COLOR][/B]

So, we still have time to deal with anarchy.what do you suggest?

Whether we have the luxury called time or not, we have no other option than dealing with it, do we have?

@Argus Panoptes, I didn't get you. Did you mean progression? And please avoid this "sir" "wer" stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Considering what we have been through over the last two decades, anarchy cannot be far behind, can it, Sir?

Whether we have the luxury called time or not, we have no other option than dealing with it, do we have?

@Argus Panoptes, I didn't get you. Did you mean progression? And please avoid this "sir" "wer" stuff.

Emmie Sahib, I mean that the past two decades seem to indicate that anarchist tendencies have had enough time to take root in our society, and now we are at the edge of the precipice already. We do not have enough time if we dither any more to deal with our grave issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
The seeds of anarchy lie in discontent and an unlearned mind. Without this fuel, anarchy would become ineffective and cease altogether.

Zardari!!!

Dude, you voted for all options ??

Emmie Sahib, I mean that the past two decades seem to indicate that anarchist tendencies have had enough time to take root in our society, and now we are at the edge of the precipice already. We do not have enough time if we dither any more to deal with our grave issues.

Our firm belief that sticks and stones solve every problem isn't helping either.

Some random guy publishes anti-Islamic images.
Solution: rampage and destroy Pakistani property.

Absolutely! Couldn't agree more with this.

I sure hope not.
But then again, I don't think our people will learn their lesson the first time.
If he comes to power, nothing will change.

But you know the saddest part? After people have tried Zardari and then Sharif, they wont think to vote for someone else, they'll favour military rule rather then civilian governments.

Due to lack of trust, knowledge and awareness jungi....we all know that how our problems are connected to each other....we need to sort out and solve our issues from crypt.

Ok. After lying in bed thinking about this 4GW, I've come to realize what's happening. Pakistan is in very deep and it's difficult for us to get out. And remember, I said, "They will keep us sleeping because they fear the day we will wake up." It's our youth that has gotten into this mess and there really is NO solution to get them out. The only way this can be achieved is for them to REALIZE what they are up against. This needs a brave leader, one who does not fear for his death and has the support of the youth. The only way we can eliminate this ignorance is for US, OURSELVES and ONLY US to realize what's happening and to take it seriously. This situation is very delicate. Our enemy's have made our youth so ignorant that they can't fight a fourth generation war. Which is, a battle of the will. This is strictly DIY or GTFO. WAKE UP PAKISTAN!!! :pakistan:

All you have to do is follow the money back to the sheep herders who discovered oil and now think they can meddle in Pakistani affairs.

Who says that Pakistan is in a state of anarchy? It's not! It's merely confused about whether egalitarian democracy and sharia law can co-exist ...hmmmmm, maybe they can't co-exist. Maybe one has to be chosen to the exclusion of the other to end the "confusion".

Your poll is a hard one to answer because it is not one there are many. Black water & RAW I will put them on the top because they are openly supporting terrorists.

TTP, blackwater & RAW are linked but since there are limited options I have answered Backwater.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom