What's new

Who is responsible for anarchy in pakistan??

Who is responsible for bomb blast and target killings in past and present?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are to blame.

While it's true that the cause of much of our problems can be blamed on Zia, on TTP, etc.
We have ultimately had the power to decide our own fate.

With that said...
Vote wisely in the next election, otherwise none of you will have others to blame!

We are to blame.

While it's true that the cause of much of our problems can be blamed on Zia, on TTP, etc.
We have ultimately had the power to decide our own fate.

With that said...
Vote wisely in the next election, otherwise non of you will have others to blame!

Yes.....but also look at candidates..our judiciary,our EC's transparency system?

I believe Pakistan is in a state of 4th Generation war. If you read the article on Wikipedia about it, you'll see that most of the elements match Pakistan's current state; Terrorism, attacks on culture, complexity and length and lack of hierarchy. Terrorism is, I believe funded by foreign agencies like the CIA and Mossad. Most importantly though, is that our young generation is sleeping. It's absorbed in worldly nonsense like music, films.etc. I don't have anything against music or films but i hate it when it gets out of control. We fail to realize the threat we are in. But then, they will keep us sleeping because they fear the day we will wake up.

I believe Pakistan is in a state of 4th Generation war. If you read the article on Wikipedia about it, you'll see that most of the elements match Pakistan's current state; Terrorism, attacks on culture, complexity and length and lack of hierarchy. Terrorism is, I believe funded by foreign agencies like the CIA and Mossad. Most importantly though, is that our young generation is sleeping. It's absorbed in worldly nonsense like music, films.etc. I don't have anything against music or films but i hate it when it gets out of control. We fail to realize the threat we are in. But then, they will keep us sleeping because they fear the day we will wake up.

one of the best post...exactly...we need to wake up and need to sort out all these problems....we made them more complicated by not diagnosing and resolving it properly..if we keep on ignoring these issues then things will definitely get out of control:sick:

one of the best post...exactly...we need to wake up and need to sort out all these problems....we made them more complicated by not diagnosing and resolving it properly..if we keep on ignoring these issues then things will definitely get out of control:sick:

Yeah. And who do you think will be the leaders of our country in the future? Pakistan will not have a future if it does not realize what's happening. I've tried spreading this around in Facebook and this was the reply i got:
"Yar tum itna dimagh kyun laratay ho? jo hona hai ho jay ga."
I mean, seriously? Our youth doesn't realise the danger in their "Funterpani"

Yeah. And who do you think will be the leaders of our country in the future? Pakistan will not have a future if it does not realize what's happening. I've tried spreading this around in Facebook and this was the reply i got:
"Yar tum itna dimagh kyun laratay ho? jo hona hai ho jay ga."
I mean, seriously? Our youth doesn't realise the danger in their "Funterpani"

yes they want to close their eyes....ya apna moo ostrich ki terhan sand mai chupana chahtay hain...but kiya iss se anae wala toofaan ruk jaye ga???what do you think?

yes they want to close their eyes....ya apna moo ostrich ki terhan sand mai chupana chahtay hain...but kiya iss se anae wala toofaan ruk jaye ga???what do you think?
Well yes. You can't escape the inevitable. But can atleast prepare for it. Most Pakistanis don't want to accept what is happening. They think we'll be riding into the sunset and living happily ever after.

Option: Pakistanis is missing.

I have said already...that yes we are responsible to some extent...but someone else is also exploiting our inner demon and funding our demon to transform into the minotaur of labyrinth completely.

Well yes. You can't escape the inevitable. But can atleast prepare for it. Most Pakistanis don't want to accept what is happening. They think we'll be riding into the sunset and living happily ever after.

well this is impossible...if we do not join our hands together and sort out the solution to deal with present apocalypse then we will be unable to escape from it...what solutions do you suggest?

I have said already...that yes we are responsible to some extent...but someone else is also exploiting our inner demon and funding our demon to transform into the minotaur of labyrinth completely.

well this is impossible...if we do not join our hands together and sort out the solution to deal with present apocalypse then we will be unable to escape from it...what solutions do you suggest?

This is important thing you say. Rather than looking back at how we ended up in this mess, we need to look forward to see how we can best get out of this mess.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom