What's new

Who is Gordon Chang

retaxis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
This video tells us about Gordon Chang. He actually seems like a really mentally disturbed guy who hates the fact that he is half asian. So much self hate is messed up, He simply wishes so hard he was white its kinda sad...Video is cringe as hell

Last edited:
I guess he's blaming his insecurities and the discriminations he faced on his Chinese lineage, rather than confront the systematic racism in American society.

I guess he's blaming his insecurities and the discriminations he faced on his Chinese lineage, rather than confront the systematic racism in American society.
And his wife turns out to be Chinese too. What a sad dude. Hates his Chinese side, desperately wants to be White yet still marries a Chinese woman while hating on China non stop. Beta personality to the max.

This guy is a regular feature on the right wing/neocon radio talk shows in the US.

And his wife turns out to be Chinese too. What a sad dude. Hates his Chinese side, desperately wants to be White yet still marries a Chinese woman while hating on China non stop. Beta personality to the max.

He wanted a white woman but had to settle in his mind for a Asian. What a loser and a self-hating weirdo.

This video tells us about Gordon Chang. He actually seems like a really mentally disturbed guy who hates the fact that he is half asian. So much self hate is messed up, He simply wishes so hard he was white its kinda sad...Video is cringe as hell

We also have a Gordon Chang idiot on the PDF all the time hating and bashing China and Chinese.

He wanted a white woman but had to settle in his mind for a Asian. What a loser and a self-hating weirdo.
Exactly. It says a lot when you hate a certain group of people but you end up having to settle for a wife of that race. What a beta and fucking loser.

Dont be too harsh on comrade Gordon.
He's just a good businessman who made a fortune selling to the west what they like.
On balance, he's done much more good to China than harm.
He helped to end the latest protests in China with his magic, go read his tweets during the protests.

Gordon Chang is one of the few Chinese who is working towards bettering Chinese society through the introduction of libertarian ideals such as diminished government reach, basic human rights, and rule of law.

Gordon Chang is one of the few Chinese who is working towards bettering Chinese society through the introduction of libertarian ideals such as diminished government reach, basic human rights, and rule of law.
He isn’t working towards anything. He is suffering from PTSD being the only Chinese kid within a hundred mile radius growing up in the 50s and desperately wants to be accepted by whites by hating on China.

I gave up trying to understand people like him. That includes 1 or 2 similar posters here in PDF.

As far as I am concern as an ethnic Chinese, China's development has been just wonderful.
The numerous achievements China has made will actually give Chinese and East Asians minorities growing up in countries like US higher self esteems. This is actually very important for identity.

Gordon Chang had an identity problem because he was growing up in a country where Anglo culture and Anglo achievements were everywhere. During his time, there was no Yao Ming, no Jeremy Lin. No Chinese gold medalist, no Chinese Space Launch Vehicle, no Chinese jet fighter, no Chinese award winning movies. No Ang Lee. No Jackie Chan. No Jack Ma.

So he ended up having very low self esteem to the point that even a small slight by fellow classmate would have a big negative impact on him.

The guy is full on white bootlicker and Chinese hater to the core.

I don't know how a mentally unbalanced person like this can sit on the board of a major university.

God to some US PFDers here, together with that serpentza guy, they worship two gods.

SerpentZA one time said Chinese women don't have feelings. :lol:

I think he got screwed over by his girl in China, hence all the bile.....

Back
Top Bottom