What's new

Who is controlling our politics?

safe exit from Afghanistan for USA

give share to ppp,mqm and pml n so Pakistan na khapay does not happen

muk maka on corruption which was impossible under imran khan

to try control kpk as pmln and jui was not accepted as they hate punjabi mandater pml n

finsih kashmir issue abandon them

make Pakistan pipelinistan or transit trade root for east and west side countries

establishment saudi and usa presents NRO 2

UPDATE:

NAWAZ TO FACILITATE USA IN EXIT FROM AFGHANISTAN AND CONVINCE(BEG) USA ON DRONES i.e: CONVINCE BUT NOT ASK THEM TO STOP DRONES AND KILLING CIVILIANS

مسلم لیگ (ن) کے سربراہ اور پاکستان کے نئے ممکنہ وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے، افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے۔

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) لاہور میں سینئر صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں میاں نواز شریف کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر زرداری ملکی مسائل حل کرتے تو آج ملک کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ پاکستان کو اقتصادی اور معاشی میدان میں ترقی دے کر ایشین ٹائیگر بنائیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے۔ افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے جبکہ پاکستان میں دہشتگردی پر قابو پانے کے لئے قومی حکمت عملی بنائی جائے گی۔ دہشتگردی کے خاتمے کے لئے دوست ممالک سے ہر ممکن مدد لیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر مملکت آصف علی زرداری اگر ملکی مسائل کی طرف توجہ دیتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ حکومت بنانے کے بعد فوری طور پر ملکی مسائل کو حل کرنے اور عوام کو فوری طور پر ریلیف دینے پر توجہ دی جائے گی۔ ہم نے عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کی اکثریت ہے وہاں پر عمران خان کی ہی حکومت بننی چاہیے۔

SOURCE:

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/173548_1#.UZFbTMpYnD8

WHAT A EXPERIENCED GUY NAWAZ IS .JUST CONVINCE(BEG) AND USA WILL STOP DRONES .NOW THAT EXPERIENCE TALKING

safe exit from Afghanistan for USA

give share to ppp,mqm and pml n so Pakistan na khapay does not happen

muk maka on corruption which was impossible under imran khan

to try control kpk as pmln and jui was not accepted as they hate punjabi mandater pml n

finsih kashmir issue abandon them

make Pakistan pipelinistan or transit trade root for east and west side countries

establishment saudi and usa presents NRO 2

Oh Quit you two.

Have no shame? No shame at all?

You the elitists sitting in your ivory towers, think that 50 million Pakistanis are just robots?

That some damn fixers from another country can come and push all these masses to one or the other direction.

On one hand you the elitist lefties want elections, but as soon as the results are not the ones you expected, you start spreading $stinky constipated conspiracy theories.

Today it is a huge defeat for all those who didn't work towards creating jobs, starting and finishing public projects, etc.

IK got the job in KP. He gotta have his #@rse in the right place, otherwise next elections he will be in deep $hit.

Same is true for SS in Punjab, and Zardari/MQM in Sindh. Same for those who won in Balochistan.

Pakistanis and the whole fing world is proud to see how we have rejected the Talib-b@stards and showed them our d!cks when they tried to harrass us.

And still you two are spreading $hit that some x y z stole our elections.

Pathetic.

Utterly shameful. Shame shame shame.

Oh Quit you two.

You the elitists sitting in your ivory towers, think that 50 million Pakistanis are just robots?

That some damn fixers from another country can come and push all these masses to one or the other direction.

On one hand you the elitist lefties want elections, but as soon as the results are not the ones you expected, you start spreading $stinky constipated conspiracy theories.

Oh my God i agree with Fauji here

Oh Quit you two.

PHYSCO KHAP MAT DAL

I AM RIGHTIST AND MIDDLE CLASS YOU IDIOT MINDLESS JUNKY

THAPAY PAY THAPA WHAT MASSES

**** OFF

IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT

oay pagloun whats going on here?

In a time when you are supposed to stick together you are fighting and trying your best to beat the other in JAHIL competition? Aur koi competition nai jeet saktay? :angry:
@Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon

Im no longer part of the 'save the Pakistan game'. I'll leave to others with better qualities than mine.
@Aeronaut

Did you think people who have BIG dreams get it served to them on a gold plate and that they do not need to work for it?

A dream leads to a final goal....No dream = accepting what trash others are throwing at you!

Life is like that...It takes a U- turn too often but eventually you can see the U-turn was necessary for a better and stronger you ....makes you stronger .....

Umeed par duniya qaim hai...without umeed...whatelse do we have?

I think I just wrote crap should have stopped after the 1st sentence :oops:

ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے: نواز شریف

مسلم لیگ (ن) کے سربراہ اور پاکستان کے نئے ممکنہ وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے، افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے۔

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) لاہور میں سینئر صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں میاں نواز شریف کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر زرداری ملکی مسائل حل کرتے تو آج ملک کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ پاکستان کو اقتصادی اور معاشی میدان میں ترقی دے کر ایشین ٹائیگر بنائیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے۔ افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے جبکہ پاکستان میں دہشتگردی پر قابو پانے کے لئے قومی حکمت عملی بنائی جائے گی۔ دہشتگردی کے خاتمے کے لئے دوست ممالک سے ہر ممکن مدد لیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر مملکت آصف علی زرداری اگر ملکی مسائل کی طرف توجہ دیتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ حکومت بنانے کے بعد فوری طور پر ملکی مسائل کو حل کرنے اور عوام کو فوری طور پر ریلیف دینے پر توجہ دی جائے گی۔ ہم نے عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کی اکثریت ہے وہاں پر عمران خان کی ہی حکومت بننی چاہیے۔

SOURCE:

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/173548_1#.UZFbTMpYnD8

WHAT A EXPERIENCED GUY NAWAZ IS .JUST CONVINCE(BEG) AND USA WILL STOP DRONES .NOW THAT EXPERIENCE TALKING

@Talon

I won't be so deeply hurt if we had lost in a fair fight. Battle was taken from us by those who have evil at heart for 'The land of pure'.

I'll leave it to 'The Pure',whatever defination they may choose or is chosen for them by the IMF and the Jewish banks who own our economy and this balded AmeroIndoSaudi puppet.

@Talon

I won't be so deeply hurt if we had lost in a fair fight. Battle was taken from us by those who have evil at heart for 'The land of pure'.

I'll leave it to 'The Pure',whatever defination they may choose or is chosen for them by the IMF and the Jewish banks who own our economy and this balsed AmeroIndoSaudi puppet.
@Aeronaut bhaijan, the degree of hurt is proportional to the sincerity. Everyone can see that you put your heart and mind into it, but remember that life is full of battles, some that you lose and some that you win. Only those reach the final goal who keep on going despite all the losses.

@Aeronaut bhaijan, the degree of hurt is proportional to the sincerity. Everyone can see that you put your heart and mind into it, but remember that life is full of battles, some that you lose and some that you win. Only those reach the final goal who keep on going despite all the losses.

For some reason, sir i no longer wish to fight for Pakistan's poor. Maybe i am, just despicable or temporarily paralyzed, either way its the end of the road for me. I do wish good luck to the hopeful Pakistani young, may their sincerity and conviction into the Pakistani dream, yield results that mine couldn't.

It is becoming more and more obvious by the day that there is an foreign hand in our politics.

Who is controlling and what is their motive?

I think jews are controlling your politics. The motive is to take away the bomb. :devil:

For some reason, sir i no longer wish to fight for Pakistan's poor. Maybe i am, just despicable or temporarily paralyzed, either way its the end of the road for me. I do wish good luck to the hopeful Pakistani young, may their sincerity and conviction into the Pakistani dream, yield results that mine couldn't.

It is entirely understandable given the recent setback, but for now, just chill and relax for a few days. I don't know what you do, but completing studies and making yourself strong first of all will help you help others later in life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom