What's new

Who is Best Member of Year 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May he RIP.

Guys come back to the thread discussion as Emo is also saying she don't want to make this thread tense.

Regards,

"Do no consider your martyrs as dead as they are alive forever and get reward/rizq from their GOD"

Al Quran.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
well, I think members nominate candidates for the award. put a deadline for nomination. And members shouldn't be allowed to nominate themselves. There will be a lot of nominations I'm sure. from the list, the mods can choose the best 10 nominations or so. That would give a candidates list

Then a poll should be held where members get to vote from from the candidates list.

my 2 cents

Best SENIOR Member of Pakistan: MURADK SAAB (going great guns after a mild vacation :tongue:)
Best indian Member of Pakistan: MARCOS98 (coz no one gonna vote for me:devil::devil:)
Best Lady Member of Pakistan : EmoGirlji ( pokes into every thread there is and give inferiorrity complex to punks like me:partay:)
Best other indian Member of PDF: seeiko, GB, SANcho,
Best Moderator: TaimiKhan-excellent job!
best troller: schinese( need i say more:D)

No doubt a shared amusement about some engaged in self-promotion. Do you know any, taimikhan?;)

Those whom are serious contributors neither need a poll nor praise of others.

It's part of what separates professionals from amateurs.:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:

Best SENIOR Member of Pakistan: MURADK SAAB (going great guns after a mild vacation :tongue:)
Best indian Member of Pakistan: MARCOS98 (coz no one gonna vote for me:devil::devil:)
Best Lady Member of Pakistan : EmoGirlji ( pokes into every thread there is and give inferiorrity complex to punks like me:partay:)
Best other indian Member of PDF: seeiko, GB, SANcho,
Best Moderator: TaimiKhan-excellent job!
best troller: schinese( need i say more:D)

Finally a nomination.

Feels like Indian actors Govinda,Jeetendra and Dharampaji.

They have a similar case when comes to nominations.

GB

There should be a category for best member and restricted to a person who lives in Botswana and travels to South Africa and India frequently :D

That suggests some exchange under the table between you and some buddy called webby :D

adios

There was some exchange under the table between President Clinton and Monica too ;)

OOPS, today i came back after a ban of 3 weeks, please dont ban me for my joke above ...please

There was some exchange under the table between President Clinton and Monica too ;)

OOPS, today i came back after a ban of 3 weeks, please dont ban me for my joke above ...please

relax - good joke:rofl:

Yes Qsaark is the best. Not only for unbiosed posts but also for his knowledge about the topic he discuss and ofcourse he has the courage to speak out the bitter truth what most of us cant. BTW leave Qsaark Sir out of the process. Else baki nominee ka jamanat jabd ho saqta.

Most well mannered member...Imran Khan

Perhaps best member of the year should be the member who has not posted a single post during the year as he or she atleast did not cause any trouble for the webby or the mods.

:-) haha are you talking about myself?? I was also a guest "member":-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom