What's new

WHO investigator [Peter Dazak] reveals what he found in Wuhan, China

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
He seems to think Covid-19 originated in frozen food shipped to that Wuhan market from somewhere in China or somewhere else in SouthEast Asia. He cites others infected in China who had no direct connection to the market (So this is similar to the movie "Contagion" with some infected animal in a remote area being shipped into a big city)

Last edited:
How many anti-China propaganda articles do you have to post a day? Is there a certain quota you need to reach?
?????
I posted it because the Chinese here have been posting his tweets across numerous threads. He's a "pro-China" Wuhan WHO investigator. Let's all hear what he has to say.

Did you even watch the video before dismissing it quickly as "anti-China propaganda"?????? Can you actually try using your brain first before your super-energetic fingers or do you have a certain quota of posts you need to reach?

Last edited:
He seems to think Covid-19 originated in frozen food shipped to that Wuhan market from somewhere in China or somewhere else in SouthEast Asia. He cites others infected in China who had no direct connection to the market (So this is similar to the movie "Contagion")

I think he said “frozen fish from somewhere else in the world “

Why WHO not declaring where the package came from ? Why they hiding the source of the frozen fish

I think he said “frozen fish from somewhere else in the world “

Why WHO not declaring where the package came from ? Why they hiding the source of the frozen fish

He later says "wildlife meat" from animals known to be susceptible to Coronaviruses and supply chains in areas where SARS occurred.

It could mean various frozen meats could have stacked together in a warehouse causing a cross contamination.

Back
Top Bottom