What's new

Who has the strongest air force in ME ?

Who has the strongest air force in ME ?

• Total voters

Gabriel92

Reaction score
Country
France
the Israel's seems to be the most experienced,the most modern seems to be the Saudi's.
Hard to choose :what:
your thoughts ?

Experience = Israel (You just can't beat them ) :P
Modern = Saudi

Hardware = Saudi Arabia
Training and experience = Israel
Hardware + Training = UAE but with lower marks in each category than Saudis and Israeli.

Combine major air forces of GCC like Saudi+UAE+Qatar+Oman+Jordan and it may be the heaviest air component in the region overall.

Hardware = Saudi Arabia
Training and experience = Israel
Hardware + Training = UAE but with lower marks in each category than Saudis and Israeli.

Combine major air forces of GCC like Saudi+UAE+Qatar+Oman+Jordan and it may be the heaviest air component in the region overall.
same can be said for S.asia lollz there is no GCC joint air force .if i am not wrong GCC members already attacked each other .

Israel number-1
turkey -number-2
saudi -number 3
UAE - number 4
iran - number 5
egypt - number 6
jordan-number 7

Israelis got the F-16 Sufa...and they will be acquiring F-35 as well, which is 5th Gen.

hehehe a Pakistani telling an Indian that Israel is superior to Saudi in a certain aspect :D

True with F-35 tech balance restored to Israel but Turkey comes up as a wild card

Israel with its small air space can utilise its air force the best.

Saudis have/had the tech edge.

same can be said for S.asia lollz there is no GCC joint air force .if i am not wrong GCC members already attacked each other .

Israel number-1
turkey -number-2
saudi -number 3
UAE - number 4
iran - number 5
egypt - number 6
jordan-number 7
i think iran should be at number 5, egyptian airforce is way advanced than iran:angel::angel:

hehehe a Pakistani telling an Indian that Israel is superior to Saudi in a certain aspect :D

True with F-35 tech balance restored to Israel but Turkey comes up as a wild card

Israel with its small air space can utilise its air force the best.

Saudis have/had the tech edge.

lol...the world must be spinning the other way today :D

Look, in my opinion the TAF and RSAF are not VERY far behind IAF (like say Kazakh Air force vs. Russian Air force).

I suppose the RSAF has excellent training but they genuinely lack experience unlike the Turks. However when it comes to technological superiority IAF still has an advantage over TAF and RSAF both...that's what I believe (as far as my knowledge goes).

My definition of technological superiority has various elements...I am also taking into account the accessibility to latest/sensitive technology...I am also taking into account sanctions vis-a-vis technology...I am also taking into account the experience and independence (indigenous-ness, is that even a word?) when it comes to technology. Considering these I believe Israel does have an advantage.

Experience = Israel (You just can't beat them ) :P
Modern = Saudi

Both Israel and Saudi Arabia get their weapons from US and the US always sells inferior goods to Saudi Arabia compared to that of Israel, so that Israel can always maintain its technological supremacy over the other Middle Eastern states.

Back
Top Bottom