What's new

Who draws the lines around countries?

In foreign countries both Pakistani and Indian lives like brother. Same culture, Same Language, Same skin, Same food i.e Baryani,Tandoori Chicken, Kofta, Paratha :meeting:

I enjoyed working with some Pakistani colleagues at work, we had a good time... probably this may not be untrue Indians and Pakistanis relate well to each other.

Friendly relations are good but the borders/"lines" exist for a reason- at some point in time a group of people felt it was nessercary to form their own independent nation. Now almost 70 years have passed and despite initially start from similar places the two nations have formed very different cultures and identities. I don't think many people on either side are even asking for the removal f borders anyway. Not only is there too much bad blood between the two nations, too much water has also passed under the bridge. Today the two nations are distinctive and highly ideologically opposed.

I am all for increased friendly relations but let's not be naive- the dye is cast what is done is done and despite having similarities, the differences are stark and unlikely to be overcome. India and Pakistan can hopefully live in peaceful coexistence- nothing more.

11800-AyoungPakistanistudentatILMschoolrespectfullyhoistingtheIndiannationalflag-1338964981-387-640x480.jpg

A young Pakistani student at ILM school, respectfully hoisting the Indian national flag. PHOTO: CHINTAN MODI

If he was indian & hoisting Pakistani flag, he would be under rain of bashings from thugs like abhijeet, shiu sena, etc etc.

In foreign countries both Pakistani and Indian lives like brother. Same culture, Same Language, Same skin, Same food i.e Baryani,Tandoori Chicken, Kofta, Paratha :meeting:

You are from Rawalpindi, i'm assuming you as Punjabi. So if you have similar culture, language, bla bla...... with indians, doesn't mean whole country Pakistan have similarities with them. Why do you forget about our Western part? Our Western parts are more similar to Iran, MiddleEast, Afghanistan & Central Asia. I will request you don't think as Punjabi but as Pakistani. Be proud of your Beautiful country, beautiful people, beautiful culture, beautiful language, beautiful food etc etc.

So TRUE:tup::tup:

:smitten::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom