Who do you respect the most on these forums?

I respect to all those gentlemen & ladies who showed their respect to me and always stood up for me at every situation.
@Nihonjin1051 was first name that clicked into my mind when we had meeting for honouring and promoting posters-a true intellect and very humble gentleman.

@WebMaster is another nicest and well respectable gentleman I interacted. Always ready to help and humble to hear suggestions.

@Horus my source of inspiration and my best bro.Always ready to stood up for me and giving shut up call to psychopaths and trolls .

@SvenSvensonov boy oh boy, never saw such a humble and intellectual genius.Never knew that military professionals especially those serving western armies could be such a gentlemen. Always imagined of junky,rowdy rough, rude people (while some angry birds with pea size brain)-but sonov changed my thinking.

@jhungary a wonderful poster with such a creativity. His humble attitude and honesty most prominently-his memories, experiences and ups and down he shared. I never knew that military intellects could be sensitive. I came to realize after seeing jhungary that sensitivity does not make you weak-but it helps you to realize various facts. "Okay, shit happens, the choice is yours!"

@500 a very good poster.His tolerance amazes me that how he tolerates those reciprocal,hateful trolling and joins hand with us.Wonderful!

@RescueRanger @Icarus @Luftwaffe @Last Hope @Secur @balixd @Xeric @asad71 @Jango @Jungibaaz @fatman17 @Akheilos @Manticore @Oscar
@Awesome @Elmo @Neptune
They are true PDF colours. They are PDF classics-many of them are my source of inspiration and encouragement .They supported me, stood up for me and they are nicest and brilliant intellects I have ever seen:)
So,many to tag and such a less capacity:D
rehne dou ab bas, jahan asal respect karni thi wahan tou acha khasa lambaaaaaaaaaa!!! sa paragraph likh diya :cray:, aur hum becharon ko aik line mein khara kar ke jaisay :guns::guns:

Woh....hath dukh gaye they :lol:
Array sir, ghalti hogaye :D
Lines or paragraphs does not matter, in short. Respect resides in heart and it does not require words. It is self explanatory.:D

I respect everyone who respects everyone.

I respect to all those gentlemen & ladies who showed their respect to me and always stood up for me at every situation.
@Nihonjin1051 was first name that clicked into my mind when we had meeting for honouring and promoting posters-a true intellect and very humble gentleman.

@WebMaster is another nicest and well respectable gentleman I interacted. Always ready to help and humble to hear suggestions.

@Horus my source of inspiration and my best bro.Always ready to stood up for me and giving shut up call to psychopaths and trolls .

@SvenSvensonov boy oh boy, never saw such a humble and intellectual genius.Never knew that military professionals especially those serving western armies could be such a gentlemen. Always imagined of junky,rowdy rough, rude people (while some angry birds with pea size brain)-but sonov changed my thinking.

@jhungary a wonderful poster with such a creativity. His humble attitude and honesty most prominently-his memories, experiences and ups and down he shared. I never knew that military intellects could be sensitive. I came to realize after seeing jhungary that sensitivity does not make you weak-but it helps you to realize various facts. "Okay, shit happens, the choice is yours!"

@500 a very good poster.His tolerance amazes me that how he tolerates those reciprocal,hateful trolling and joins hand with us.Wonderful!

@RescueRanger @Icarus @Luftwaffe @Last Hope @Secur @balixd @Xeric @asad71 @Jango @Jungibaaz @fatman17 @Akheilos @Manticore @Oscar
@Awesome @Elmo @Neptune
They are true PDF colours. They are PDF classics-many of them are my source of inspiration and encouragement .They supported me, stood up for me and they are nicest and brilliant intellects I have ever seen:)

Likewise my man we are learning accumulating knowledge from each other...So thanks to everyone's contribution.

@Awesome @Elmo @Neptune

Haaan bhai aakhir hum hain kaun jo hamein respect kiya jaiii ? :cry: