What's new

Who did pulwama attack?

Lola Kutty. A kerala returnee from Iraq. RAW helped her.

After which, Modiji made pakistani nuclear army into a bunch of impotent shemales with balakot strike.
I know you are frustrated because of the insult BJP has brought to India and that is the reason for you being abusive but I know your problem and you need to direct your hate to BJP my friend they deserve it.

I know you are frustrated because of the insult BJP has brought to India and that is the reason for you being abusive but I know your problem and you need to direct your hate to BJP my friend they deserve it.
Ok. Now I'm going to sleep. I love you. Bye. Remember, Modiji made a nuclear army into a shemale army.

Har har Modi, ghar ghar Modi.

CRPF loves him cause he made pak army to shemale army.
You are obsessed with Pak Army but thread is related to pulwama and question still remains who did it?
I will not get angry with and derail the thread don't worry I am very calm and I persue my objective so when you have the answer that who did pulwama please do tag me.

Get a brain man. You know RAW killed those Indian soldiers.

You are obsessed with Pak Army but thread is related to pulwama and question still remains who did it?
I will not get angry with and derail the thread don't worry I am very calm and I persue my objective so when you have the answer that who did pulwama please do tag me.

Get a brain man. You know RAW killed those Indian soldiers.

No use. May be, he has gone in search of Lola Kutty.

Afghanistan NDS, ISIS-K or both. Its was a false flag operation to frame and pressure Pakistan. The attack in Iran was also carried out by the same conspiracy. My gut tells me it was most likely Afghanistan NDS.

Last edited:
India brought whole region including itself on the brink of nuclear holocaust on false pretext,narrative and false flag of pulwama.

India should be defanged off its nuke status. It's in the interest of Indian citizens of all people.

It was a terrorist attack by a local kashmiri, to connect him to masood azhar would mean Pakistan's help in investigation. Which will never happen. So, India delinked the name of azhar.
How cute lil Bharti:D
Where can you feel my pain? Near the prostate?

Thank you for your time and sympathy.

I just loved it when Modiji sat in delhi and spat on the sole nuclear power of Islam.

Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout atom bomb atom bomb Nasr Nasr gazni gauri all the time, are useless buffoons and impotent shemales and pakistani nukes are for bullshit only.

Modiji proved it with IAF strike on balakot. Yes he did.
And what was done to whole of bhart mata by these useless men very next day?
I only remember a clueless person wearing uniform of IAF and waving a piece of metal from a fired AIM-120,that was more like a drilled punk waving a condom in air.

Where can you feel my pain? Near the prostate?

Thank you for your time and sympathy.

I just loved it when Modiji sat in delhi and spat on the sole nuclear power of Islam.

Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout atom bomb atom bomb Nasr Nasr gazni gauri all the time, are useless buffoons and impotent shemales and pakistani nukes are for bullshit only.

Modiji proved it with IAF strike on balakot. Yes he did.

Modi G(andu)

But removing his name means he never did it so who did the attack? If you don't know Masood did the attack why did India went to war over Modi's night dream?

Call me what ever you want but people who understand what I mean know where is the brain missing. India just avoided a nuclear war and your govt just retracted it's own narrative. Making an entire India nation a liar.
Its a tricky situation, what has happened is China was the only stumbling block in naming the man as a terrorist ,with morning pressure on China by fellow members on unsc China was finding it difficult to defend the undefendable .now why his name was removed from pulwama attack,as you know India has been trying to get him declared terrorist a long time before the attacks.by adding him in pulwama attack would add more pressure on Pakistan which China don't want at the moment ,but rest assured it too will be added on his name .its deal which big boys got what they wanted .
1) India and its allies wanted him designated a global terrorist .done
2)China did not want it to be seen as not supporting Pakistan on the issue.done
Its a win win for everyone except for the man who has been designated a terrorist correctly. I mean a global terrorist

Can banned members still post on PDF? Just wondering.

India brought whole region including itself on the brink of nuclear holocaust on false pretext,narrative and false flag of pulwama.

India should be defanged off its nuke status. It's in the interest of Indian citizens of all people.
The US studies, done at the MIT, have clearly shown a nuclear war in the sub-continent will cease the world as we know it now!!! It’s no fun for the folks who run the world affairs....

How cute lil Bharti:D

And what was done to whole of bhart mata by these useless men very next day?
I only remember a clueless person wearing uniform of IAF and waving a piece of metal from a fired AIM-120,that was more like a drilled punk waving a condom in air.
The spent casing of the bullet, fired by the perpetrator, is used as a proof that the perpetrator was killed!!! It happens only in the case of a suicide....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom