What's new

Who did pulwama attack?

Stop smoking weird stuff. In time, the clarity of thought will return. I'm not trolling. I'm very very serious.

It was a terrorist attack by a local kashmiri, to connect him to masood azhar would mean Pakistan's help in investigation. Which will never happen. So, India delinked the name of azhar.

I don't care whether you believe it or not, like I said, posts like yours still force me to come to pdf. Keep up the good work.
Oh very intelligent my friend.
So if Masood never did it was a local Kashmir boy care to tell me how a local got hold of so much Indian military explosive?

India went to war over Masood doing it and now you want to tell me he was not involved. Do you India's have any brains of your own?

Oh very intelligent my friend.
So if Masood never did it was a local Kashmir boy care to tell me how a local got hold of so much Indian military explosive?

India went to war over Masood doing it and now you want to tell me he was not involved. Do you India's have any brains of your own?
My dear, you can't read or you can't comprehend.

I said proving masood's involvement requires pakistani help. Like masood has done aps attack, that level of interrogation and investigation by pakis. LoL.. In reality, Masood was in army hospital getting rest and halal biriyani from pak army when the pulwama attack happened.

So, my brainy pakistani friend, I didn't say masood wasn't involved. I'm saying, we can't prove it without pakistanis help. Which will never happen. So, they removed the name as it can't be proved as of now.

Last post, brah. Keep smoking that shit and keep posting on pdf. Think hard like you always do. Cheers!

My dear, you can't read or you can't comprehend.

I said proving masood's involvement requires pakistani help. Like masood has done aps attack, that level of interrogation and investigation by pakis. LoL.. In reality, Masood was in army hospital getting rest and halal biriyani from pak army when the pulwama attack happened.

So, my brainy pakistani friend, I didn't say masood wasn't involved. I'm saying, we can't prove it without pakistanis help. Which will never happen. So, they removed the name as it can't be proved as of now.

Last post, brah. Keep smoking that shit and keep posting on pdf. Think hard like you always do. Cheers!

But removing his name means he never did it so who did the attack? If you don't know Masood did the attack why did India went to war over Modi's night dream?

Call me what ever you want but people who understand what I mean know where is the brain missing. India just avoided a nuclear war and your govt just retracted it's own narrative. Making an entire India nation a liar.

But removing his name means he never did it so who did the attack? If you don't know Masood did the attack why did India went to war over Modi's night dream?

Call me what ever you want but people who understand what I mean know where is the brain missing. India just avoided a nuclear war and your govt just retracted it's own narrative. Making an entire India nation a liar.
By the way, India didn't avoid a nuclear war, but Modiji spat on pakistani Nasr missile. Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout aatmi bum aatmi bum all the time are actually impotent shemales.

What the ffuck are you talking about? Writing some English words in non sensible garbage doesn't mean anything.

You were right. I have secret information about the Kerala suicide bomber who did it with RAW's "facilitation". Her name is Lola Kutty. Google her.

Bye.
I can feel your pain. I know you are as clueless as rest of your country. I don't hate you but I have sympathies for you. I know the insult BJP brought you is limitless and I offer you my condolences.

Hope India will start to get out of the veil of hate and realize what BJP false flags have done to them for politics from Mumbai to pulwama.

By the way, India didn't avoid a nuclear war, but Modiji spat on pakistani Nasr missile. Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout aatmi bum aatmi bum all the time are actually impotent shemales.
Okay I will say it India never avoided nuclear war Indians are brave it was just Pakistani technological superiority which made India hold back but this nuclear war would have effected the world and now you are telling me that Indian reason for war was without proof and Masood was not involved in pulwama. Lol this is pathetic bro. BJP has literally insulted a nation of 1.3 billion people.

I can feel your pain. I know you are as clueless as rest of your country. I don't hate you but I have sympathies for you. I know the insult BJP brought you is limitless and I offer you my condolences.

Hope India will start to get out of the veil of hate and realize what BJP false flags have done to them for politics from Mumbai to pulwama.
Where can you feel my pain? Near the prostate?

Thank you for your time and sympathy.

I just loved it when Modiji sat in delhi and spat on the sole nuclear power of Islam.

Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout atom bomb atom bomb Nasr Nasr gazni gauri all the time, are useless buffoons and impotent shemales and pakistani nukes are for bullshit only.

Modiji proved it with IAF strike on balakot. Yes he did.

I just loved it when Modiji sat in delhi and spat on the sole nuclear power of Islam.

Modiji proved that pakistani men who shout atom bomb atom bomb Nasr Nasr gazni gauri all the time, are useless buffoons and impotent shemales and pakistani nukes are for bullshit only.

Only thing Modi proved is that Masood was never involved in pulwama and Raw did it. Indian took out Masood and Jem name from pulwama. This means there is only one source to supply Indian military explosive for pulwama attack and that is RAW. Open you eyes my friend you are consumed with hate and destroying your own nation.

Okay I will say it India never avoided nuclear war Indians are brave it was just Pakistani technological superiority which made India hold back but this nuclear war would have effected the world and now you are telling me that Indian reason for war was without proof and Masood was not involved in pulwama. Lol this is pathetic bro. BJP has literally insulted a nation of 1.3 billion people.
But you agree Modiji made pakistani nuclear army into a bunch of impotent shemales with balakot strike?

Thank you for agreeing to this.

Only thing Modi proved is that Masood was never involved in pulwama and Raw did it. Indian took out Masood and Jem name from pulwama. This means there is only one source to supply Indian military explosive for pulwama attack and that is RAW. Open you eyes my friend you are consumed with hate and destroying your own nation.
Modiji made your nuclear army a bunch of shemale army with balakot strike. And you're accepting it in front of everyone.

Do you have any shame left?

Think what ever you like but question remains if not Masood then who did pulwama?
Lola Kutty. A kerala returnee from Iraq. RAW helped her.

After which, Modiji made pakistani nuclear army into a bunch of impotent shemales with balakot strike.

why you so obsessed to Pakistan, This bullshit nuke will turn India into nuclear wasteland in full blown war in future,
as for balakote strike neutral satellite expert say you hit nothing but throne off some tree and one dead crow, is that crow is your so called terrorist @Cat Shannon :lol::sarcastic::man_in_love:;):enjoy:

why you so obsessed to Pakistan, This bullshit nuke will turn India into nuclear wasteland in full blown war in future,
as for balakote strike neutral satellite expert say you hit nothing but throne off some tree and one dead crow, is that crow is your so called terrorist @Cat Shannon [emoji38]:sarcastic::man_in_love:;):enjoy:
Ok, next time you feel like talking to me, don't.

Back
Top Bottom