What's new

Who deposited almost $400 million in the state bank account?

Flight of falcon

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I received a text from a friend of mine saying that last week Nawaz Sharif deposited $400 million dollar payment
And that’s why he and his daughter are out on bail.
Today news are circulating that he is leaving Pakistan and the interior minister was quoted today saying that the deal is reached with NS.

If true this is really huge and unprecedented in Pakistan’s history.

I just hope he dies outside Pakistan and gets buried somewhere outside .

Check it for yourself:
http://www.sbp.org.pk/ecodata/forex.pdf

There is no news of large scale investment or loan inflow.

Last edited:
I received a text from a friend of mine saying that last week Nawaz Sharif deposited $400 million dollar payment
Today news are circulating that he is leaving Pakistan and the interior minister was quoted today saying that the deal is reached with NS.

I just hope he does outside Pakistan and gets buried somewhere outside .

Check it for yourself:

I think money will not come so easily. Govt will be silent due to fatf. It has to come as investment. Look for huge investment news in upcoming days.

I think money will not come so easily. Govt will be silent due to fatf. It has to come as investment. Look for huge investment news in upcoming days.
Or some PMLN “charity”

There was indeed a news yesterday that dollar reserves have been increased yesterday. Reason was not given. Let's see.

As long as money came through proper channel, FATF has no issue. SBP never receive any illegal remittance or from any unknown source.

money supposed to be recovered was at least 10billion usd,400million usd is very less as compared to earlier claimed amount by govt ministers

As long as money came through proper channel, FATF has no issue. SBP never receive any illegal remittance or from any unknown source.
No i.meant they cant reveal that this the money came from nawaz as it will show tht money launders are there etc. Govt will remain silent let media talk. While money can come.in as investment.

One news was.chinese company investment like $4 billion to covert coal into liquid

Now another news.is $8 billion from russia as investment

No i.meant they cant reveal that this the money came from nawaz as it will show tht money launders are there etc. Govt will remain silent let media talk. While money can come.in as investment.

One news was.chinese company investment like $4 billion to covert coal into liquid

Now another news.is $8 billion from russia as investment
It's already on media, Nawaz arrange money through 3rd party. And requested not to mention name. You can easily guess who...

secret deal will promote corruption,at least govt should make it public that deal has occurred so corrupts are exposed fully to public and their followers stop supporting them
It's already on media, Nawaz arrange money through 3rd party. And requested not to mention name. You can easily guess who...

$400 mln is PEANUTS for these sharks

Check it for yourself:

Check it for yourself:

bail fee?

$50m / week

Back
Top Bottom