What's new

Who created ISIS?

Who created ISIS?

• Total voters
Its going to be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong description....

But hey
i'll give it a shot.

It was made during or before (idk) the iraqi invasion.
Then it got supported by Al Qaeda....... became the Al Qaeda wing in iraq trying to form the ...weird thing they are doing now but they pretty much failed, and now this. under that sand nigger they are doing it again.

So pretty much,
They are nothing. its all words, and if they cant do sh*t in iraq before. they cant do it still.... soooooo... they should thank the Iraqi leaders for retreating their soldiers and the syrian conflict.

SO IN OTHER WORDS

CIA MADE AL QAEDA AL QAEDA SUPPORTED ISIRAQ AND NOW ITS FOLLOWING EVERYWHERE BLAH BLAH.

Last edited:
supernations. world war 1 & 2 led to advance techs. since peace was attained.
Middle East was chosen as replacement of world warring regions, now they are test fields for testing new toys of supernations.

ISIS is the only Jewish organisation which is extremely popular in Kashmiri Ummah. I voted for Mossad.

Mix of it..I think everyone has their share in creating ISIS. Much like Al-Qaeda ,ISIS was also created by CIA/MI6 and Mossad.
America's history proves my point when in cold war era they backed Islamic extremists, muslim brotherhood in Egypt was once used against soviet and so on.
MI6,mossad and Arab regimes because CIA constantly needs their help in middle east and other parts of the world to carry out its operations.When in 2003 America had attacked Iraq it had created a pro sunni extremists conditions.
Even the Pakistani defense sources in 2005 confirmed that insurgents described as “former Ba’ath party” loyalists who were being recruited and trained by “al-Qaeda in Iraq” under the leadership of the late Abu Musab Zarqawi , were being supplied Pakistan manufactured weapons by the US.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/GB15Ak02.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom