What's new

Who attacked Gaza Hospital?

Who attacked Gaza Hospital?

• Total voters
The zionists have a history of massacres and then try their best to cover up their deeds.

They know there will be no repercussions. Any move against them in UN would be vetoed by US.
First victim of Israel state: Israeli people.
First victim of Hamas/Islamic Jihad: Gaza people.

Ruling elites doesnt need you anymore and you dont understand even if they drop a bomb over your heads in a hospital to save some money.

I dont believe the lie of Israel state didnt knew anything about the saturday attack until 7 hours after.

And I believe injured people in a war is a good thing for the enemy, it has no sense kill them, because injured people spend more enemy resources than dead people.

The worst enemy of Israeli people are Israel state.
And the worst enemy of Palestinian people are Hamas and Islamic Jihad, and their sponsors Iran and Qatar (USA).
hasbara activity can be seen here

First victim of Israel state: Israeli people.
First victim of Hamas/Islamic Jihad: Gaza people.

Ruling elites doesnt need you anymore and you dont understand even if they drop a bomb over your heads in a hospital to save some money.
What are you trying to prove?

What win Israel attacking hospital? nothing.
What win Iran/Qatar ordering the attack? 500 injured people less to pay, and a reason to gain popular support between their people.
This halted the peace talks who were bound to happen in Amman, Jordan. Any delay to the peace process will give more time to ready a ground offensive if they ever go forward with that.

Hamas bombed the hospital as it is the only military in the region armed with stealth F-35s which are equipped with JDAMS

I discard Israel mistake, because their weapons are expensive and cutting edge technology.

Hamas or Islamic Jihad mistake is a possibility, but unlikely because the blast was huge, 500 dead.

Although the attack benefits Iran narrative, it's hard to believe that someone inside Gaza could do such thing intentionally.

This attack doesnt benefit Israel state, but a lot of people inside Israel is ill of hate since 7 October, so it's a possibility.

Yes of course dear jew

You can put one hundred more Iran flags if you want, but that doesnt mean you are a real Iranian.

You can be a hasbara in disguise obbeying stupid selfdamage orders, something common between Western undercovers idi*ts.

Israel state wants war and hate because that means money for Israel state, they dont care about their people as they proved oct 7th.

When I visit real Iranian websites, I see all in farsi, few Iranians speak English, and here there are a lot, what a coincidence.

My bet: most of "iranian" of this forum are German-Iranian idi*ts who post in exchange for peanuts from German state, as undercovers.

Use the ‘term’ zionists. There are many Jewish people that oppose the actions of Israel.

He did -retroactively.

Thanks @Abu Shaleh Rumi.

Actually there are many educated Jewish folks (quite a few women too) who are vehemently opposed to Ijrael's actions in Gaza. Some women are part of BDS (which means boycott, disinvest and sanction) and social justice NGO CodePink - who have been denied entry recently into Ijrael. It's the zion-ists who are into occupation of Palstinian lands, and generally, colonial oppression tactics.

Forward is a liberal Jewish mouthpiece by the way. Be aware of that.

Last edited:
Doctors press conference

Warning shells and calls from Israel to evacuate.

Pajeets and hasbara trolls, please do not reply to me.
Thanks

This thread is a typical pajeet disinformation attempt. The op is a pajeet hiding behind a spainish flag.

The best proof the Hamas is responsible for the hospital nombing , is that they stopped talking about the casulties a day after they where proven resposible .

So why is Hamas not reporting those " 500 " killed ant more ?

Why does he not update the numbers of those killed any more.

After all, in such cases the numbers keeps updating days after.

Here nothing. Zero. Silnce.

Does that not tell you something ?

The best proof the Hamas is responsible for the hospital nombing , is that they stopped talking about the casulties a day after they where proven resposible .

So why is Hamas not reporting those " 500 " killed ant more ?

Why does he not update the numbers of those killed any more.

After all, in such cases the numbers keeps updating days after.

Here nothing. Zero. Silnce.

Does that not tell you something ?
because 500 was primary estimate , right now they talk about 1000+

Back
Top Bottom