What's new

Who are Wahabbi? What is Wahabbism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one thing we can let the Pakistanis take credit for.

People in the ancient world that came from the region of India were known as 'Sindhi. There are people recorded in Turkey and also North of the Black Sea who were referred to as Sindi.It was like people nowadays that are in Canada or the UK are referred to as Indians.This fact is also the source of the theory that the Kurds of the SE Greece, Turkey, NW Iraq and Northern Syria are believed to have had their origin in India as the tribal name 'Sindi' is big amongst the Kurds.

Who gives a shyte. Even if it did its hardly anything to be proud. I donno what Wahabism involves but apparently Wahabi is pretty big insult here on PDF. So please don't associate it with India.

Did wahabism originate in Pakistan sounds more natural:lol:

Let me ask you a question.

If all of the land was India, then why was there a difference between the Mughal Empire, and the Maratha Empire?

Why do you have so many different ethnic people in India?

Are they all the same people?

The Marattha ' empire' was carved out of what was once the Mughal empire.

Wish the title of this thread had been "Did Wahabism Originate in Indian Sub Continent ?

The Wahabi-ism infact originated from Saudi Arabia wirhin 18th century. Mr. Abdul Wahab Najdi was its founder helped by the British MI6 agent named Humpher.... Mr. Humpher came as teen ager within the Turkish Madrassas and studie Islam with many other agents . Some of the agents turned Muslims but he didn't . He found out Mr. Abdul Wahab as greedy reknowned scholar in Middle east seduced him with money and women in his mission to create a sect within the religion of Islam.... The detail story U can google in the name of Humpher spy....
Humphrey's memories (the spy of ENGLAND in islamic states)
Memoirs Of Mr. Hempher, The British Spy To The Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IslamicAwakening.Com: Humphrey’s ‘Memoirs’

I guess these obove links will help U guyz......it cast light that how much the spies of Britian, US and Mosaad are deeply rooted within our Islamic religion and how they are controlling the various sects and groups within our countries for their evil goals of divide and rule..U can easily visualize that how the Alqaida is run by the CIA Mosaad and MI6 altogether....:smokin:

Guys ....Bharat or India & Its History dates back to Chandragupta Maurya period. Samrat Asoka had his empire spread from Burma to present day Afghanistan. Refer ancient history literature or Alexender's India conquest articles.

Concept Pakistan was coined by Allama Iqbal as a Indian state to safegaurd rights & culture of Muslim community in early 1920's. Pakistan is founded on basis of Islam. If there were no muslim in indian subcontinent...Pakistan would hav never existed.

Now comming to point, when Mohd. Qasim invaded Sindh ...its was a buddhist & Hindu country. that makes it a part of ancient indian empire.

At one side, Pakistanis hail that 2 Nation theory was right & Pakistan has Islam as its foundation on otherhand yell to relate 7 th century hindu kingdom sindh to pakistan.

Be firm with one thing atleast !

how can Sindh be a part of Pakistan without a single muslim in Raja Dahir's regime??
Second the Check Indian Empire during Asoka's reign..Google about Raja Poros & Alexender the great??

tell me wasnt India united before british???

Sindh was always a part of HINDU or BUDDHIST ruled empires before invasion by Mohd Qasim ! does that makes it part of country borne in 19th century due to Islam minority (Pakistan) in historic times too??

Bin Qasim had attacked India or Pakistan???? Dahir was an Indian or Pakistan???
Pakistan history started in 1947.

Muhammad Bin Qasim launched his invasion from Karachi which was in Sindh. The Arabs at the time called the city Debal. Not India.

During Prophets time there was sindh and there was hind.

Two separate identities. Bilad Al Sind (nation of Sindh), Bilad Al Hind (nation of Hind), together they were sometimes called as bilad al sindh wa al hind بلاد السند و الهند and not just al hind. Meaning there were two different nations.

I don't think Sindh was ever referred to as al hind or al hind was referred to as Sindh.

This is what i understand, Arab members can shed more light on this in view of old books.

So according to the history you learnt, India was created in 1947 but Pakistan always existed in history right from the time Bin Qasim, invaded, conquered and defeated the Sindhis. Right/???

No, the correct usage would be Sindh, in present day Pakistan. Not Sindh, India.

The entity "Sindh comma India" has never been there in history.

Who gives a shyte. Even if it did its hardly anything to be proud. I donno what Wahabism involves but apparently Wahabi is pretty big insult here on PDF. So please don't associate it with India.

Did wahabism originate in Pakistan sounds more natural:lol:

It is history and it is what it is. Should not become His Story.

Wahabi traditionalists reject everything South Asian related to Islam anyway since many of our customs have some Hindu or let's say old Indian practices. Like weddings or music in Islam, or even free speech (writers like Iqbal have literally gone head to head with God in their works wrt to remonstrance).

So it may be that Wahab got influenced by one dude in Sindh who didn't influence the Sindhis in the same way. Or perhaps its just all hogwash.

Rural Sindh is littered with demigods, like Bhuttos, or Pagaras, wahabis would have a heart attack if they saw their practices.

I have used the generic term Wahabi over and over, I would like to point out no disrespect is intended since I've heard the argument the right usage is Salafi (meaning ancestral). Whereas in some cases I've heard Wahabism being a subset of Salafism.

The more appropriate term is Salafism :D

I would like to point out Wahabism does not automatically translate into violence. It is a strict puritanical view and that often leaves little room for disagreement. How do you enforce things then? Violence.

Its not just it which is problematic, anything extreme is problematic. I personally prefer least manipulation in religious practices myself, but where there is a practicality roadblock in the very practice things have to be adopted and in 99% of the cases there are ways to adopt without violating basic common sense tenets of Islam, just the will and good intent has to be there.

I would like to point out Wahabism does not automatically translate into violence. It is a strict puritanical view and that often leaves little room for disagreement. How do you enforce things then? Violence.

Its not just it which is problematic, anything extreme is problematic. I personally prefer least manipulation in religious practices myself, but where there is a practicality roadblock in the very practice things have to be adopted and in 99% of the cases there are ways to adopt without violating basic common sense tenets of Islam, just the will and good intent has to be there.

Biggest point that makes Wahabis different from other Muslims, is that they are completely against grave worshipping, or asking for things from Pirs, and all that other hocus pocus.

all of india ethnic groups are the same people... actually ethnic groups in india were made by caste system... so darker indians became tamils... etc... while lighter indians became punjabi's, gujuratis, etc....

We all have a different view. Like some people say India existed before 1947, etc...

Dude,please dont come up with ur random theories,i mean even kids these days have more knowledge.

I mean you manage to outdo your countrymen's stupidity,easily setting new standards.

So according to you if there is a All India Muslim League that means only India existed? Wrong. British India maps state that KP and Balochistan were under British rule. Is that true? No, Balochistan was made up of different tribes and KP was part of Afghanistan which the British weren't in.

I didn't mean to be racist. I said that most Pakistani's are different that Indians because we are different ethics.

But the partition was not done on the basis of ethnics,it was done on religion and even if a black *** tam muslin wanted to get to pakistan,he woukd have.

That was the basis of the pitch.

Your contradicting yourself because you said anything east of the indus river is india

It still is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom