What's new

Who are India's good friends in the Future

Max The Boss

Reaction score
Who are India’s good friends in the Future? There are plenty of countries India has business with in economic and defense ties. But when it comes to Asian countries. India continually promoting friendly relations with Asian countries.

I ranked top 8 countries who I consider India's good friends in the future.

1) China – Fastest growing economic relations with India.
2) Sri Lanka - Fastest growing economic relations with India.
3) Bangladesh - Fastest growing economic relations with India.
4) Bhutan – Long term economic & limited defense relations with India.
5) Nepal - Long term economic & limited defense relations with India.
6) Maldives - Fastest growing economic relations with India.
7) Pakistan - Not sure about friendly relations for now.
8) Iran - Fastest growing economic & limited defense relations with India.

Comments are welcome.

Comments are welcome.

CHINA- though we have a improving economic relations with china but still we would be having a cold relation with them.

MALDIVES and NEPAL - have very warm relation with us, hope it continues.

ISRAEL - has a very good military and economic relation with us and it vl continue so in future

PAKISTAN- we might not have a good relation with them now ,but things are improving..as we are clearing our wrong misunderstandings about them,hope they do the same !!

SRI LANKA- our relation with sri lanka don't seem to be improving [ LTTE issue , china building port in sri lanka etc ]

IRAN- our relation with them would be always effected by the israel factor.

US - is also improving their relation with us ,both economic and defense relations!

RUSSIA - is our all time friend !

CHINA- though we have a improving economic relations with china but still we would be having a cold relation with them.

MALDIVES and NEPAL - have very warm relation with us, hope it continues.

ISRAEL - has a very good military and economic relation with us and it vl continue so in future

PAKISTAN- we might not have a good relation with them now ,but things are improving..as we are clearing our wrong misunderstandings about them,hope they do the same !!

SRI LANKA- our relation with sri lanka don't seem to be improving [ LTTE issue , china building port in sri lanka etc ]

IRAN- our relation with them would be always effected by the israel factor.

US - is also improving their relation with us ,both economic and defense relations!

RUSSIA - is our all time friend !

To add, Taiwan, Thailand, indonesia, malaysia,south africa and couple of african countries, host of latin american countries , Many CIS countries.

India wants to be friend with everyone.

Who are India’s good friends in the Future? There are plenty of countries India has business with in economic and defense ties. But when it comes to Asian countries. India continually promoting friendly relations with Asian countries.

Comments are welcome.

china and pak?? r u serious?

1. USA
2. Israel
3. Russia
4. NATO countries (including Australia)
5. Japan (both have similar threats)
6. Brazil and South Africa
7. Bhutan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka (All share same cultures)

those are friends

enemies

1. china (already backstabbed once and support revolution by communists but they lost a lot in this election)
2. Pakistan
3. arab states? finance terrorism

other countries are minor friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. USA
2. Israel
3. Russia

those are friends

enemies

1. china (already backstabbed once and support revolution by communists but they lost a lot in this election)
2. starts with a P and ends with a Stan

other countries are minor friends.

Come on now i am sure you can do better then that.

1. USA
2. Israel
3. Russia

those are friends

enemies

LOL i take it u have a selective memory and you chose to forget the history i suggest you read up before you play the blame game.

2. starts with a P and ends with a Stan
War Plan Red, also known as the Atlantic Strategic War Plan, was a plan for the United States to make war with Great Britain (the "Red" forces). It was developed by the United States Army during the mid 1920s, approved in May 1930 by the Secretary of War and the Secretary of Navy, updated in 1934-35, and officially withdrawn in 1939, following the outbreak of the Second World War, when it and others like it were replaced by the five "Rainbow" plans created to deal with the Axis threat. However, it was not declassified until 1974.

The war was intended to be a continental war, waged primarily on North American territory between the United States and the British Empire. The assumption was that Canada would represent the ideal geographic forum through which the British could wage war against the United States.
Billion dollars a day in trade between canada and usa in prsent times longest undefended border

german and french borders where 100 of 1000s of people killed today u can cross without blinking and eye and will not see one soldier.

How many indians resides in Arab countries and they send money back home whats that finnacing

Good judegment comes from experience experience comes from bad decision.

The way we try to indulge in others's personal issues. will only cause more damage to our diplomatic friendship.

India doesnt have any friend- we have diplomatic and stratagic friendship with some countries which keep changing - time to time.

Pakistani relation i don't see them worst than this - because in future both country want to look ahead and a war will only cause more damage than good.

China we might end up having a diplomatic friendship - or may be trade friendship nothing more nothing less.

----------------------------

there are no friends in this world - only situation force you to choose your diplomatic relations with others. ;)

Comments are welcome.

It would be best, if India could be able to make equally friendly relations with each and every country.

Comments are welcome.

In International Relations there are no such things as FRIENDS let alone good one's.

There are only mutual INTERESTS and the mutually beneficial relationship thereafter.

Friends:
1) Russia
2) Bhutan,Nepal,Bangladesh,SriLanka,Maritious, maldives
3) Israel
4) South Africa,Brazil

Issues like threats,common interests and dependence on each other for progressing are the important factors in diplomatic relations on that note
China is a very important ally for India.

In International Relations there are no such things as FRIENDS let alone good one's.

There are only mutual INTERESTS and the mutually beneficial relationship thereafter.

Really. ?
Could tell that to all those those guys screaming
China-PAk friendship forever.

Well....IMO India's best friend was/is/will be India itself. You may avoid this statement treating this as a stupid one liner but that's how it is.

Though the bottom rule is, we should make friend with everyone. However India makes any partnership with any nation where it feels its interest are best suited. This is the main reason why India is friend of almost everyone ranging from western, ME, SE asia, central asian nations, SA etc.etc....

India has excellect relations with Russia, USA, Israel, UK etc....It also has very good relations with SE aisan countries, Iran & other ME countries, other European nations. It is having good relation with China as well. Hope you can get an idea. :)

This is what we call Independent foreign policy!!

Last edited:
china and pak?? r u serious?

What you want to fight till the end of time or something.

We are always willing to improve relations for the better,

China and India have stress bearing but cool relations. Both countries are out for their own interests but As it is right now, good relations for better economic ties are in their mutual interests.
We have united on Energy
We have untied on trade
We have united on Climate change

We are split on Geo-politics
We are split of border issue.

And now about Pakistan.
now tell me do you think you exist for the sole purpose of fighting India. We are practically the same people in terms of culture and heritage. And odds are you grandfather was either born In India or at the very least, had good frrind in the Indian Side.

Buddy China just issued a statement that "it will not meddle in south asia" before the copenhagen summit proves that common interests are more important for both countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom