What's new

Who are Bangladesh’s good friends in the Future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a hardcore Bengali natinalist knows about Islam???

"Islamic brotherhood" is not valid even within Islam when the brother is a criminal.

Very true

Bangladeshi Muslims know, from experience that evil minds can use the name of Islam in a wrong way.

Sure a so called muslim nation that based on Bangla languge and also shake hand with mushrik to take down Islamic army.

So, Bangladeshis are sensible Muslim majority nation who do not discriminate others just based on religion and consider everyone who share its value and trust as its friends.

Is it really? But nor Ulama-e-din nor Islam is safe from so called senseble Bengali minded muslims that take more pride on hindu bengali culture like boishaki mela than Islamic value.

Bangladesh has become extremely anti Islam now a days

This is more or less true. Some people even bother to hear any discussion about Islam. And many people have no concern about Islam now a days but any one can get the right and proper philosophy and peace of life through Islam. Most of youngs really do not think about their Islamic responsibility, they never think what they are doing and what they should do in context of Islam. Many are enjoying their life in wrong way (by drinking, dating and flirting) and they think that they will be able to enjoy in wrong way always and they will be able to do whatever they want but they do not know that their life can be changed in a minute and they have no power at all if Allah will go against them. I call them empty unlucky souls. Many rich youngs go to market, club, bar, dj, and date with girls just to do flirt. Even they do sex sometimes and I'm not exaggerating at all. I'm seeing these now a days.

Even if I say the true then I had strong attraction to alcohol in before but now I afraid of it but......still do it sometimes.

BTW, can you make a prediction about Islam in BD after 10 years? It seems if these will continue and increase more and more then in future BD will become more and more anti-Islamic automatically with the elapse of times.

Last edited:
.........BTW, can you make a prediction about Islam in BD after 10 years? It seems if these will continue and increase more and more then in future BD will become more and more anti-Islamic automatically with the elapse of times.

Almost a true picture, Skies. To many, this is a sad and disturbing side of to-day's Bangladesh. But this thread perhaps is not the right place to discuss. Thanks for pointing a burning issue, though.

Why not you start on like "Islam in Bangladesh now and in near future" ? If mods allow such a thread, I am sure, many concerned members will participate with opposing views.

^
It can be done: We can open a thread on "Modern Bangladesh and its culture" to skip the mod's permission. It will be nice if you will open it. Where we will discuss about our current djuice generation. Sometimes I think if I could expose some youngs conversations by recording then you would understand what they think and do!

Last edited:
^^^
Very good idea sir straight and skies. You brothers go ahead. It will be intesting subject to discuss. :tup:

i think AMERICA

india and indians lol

cry for india and it will help bang la desh anytime , bang la deshis will feel pleasure in pain lol

^
It can be done: We can open a thread on "Modern Bangladesh and its culture" to skip the mod's permission. It will be nice if you will open it. Where we will discuss about our current djuice generation. Sometimes I think if I could expose some youngs conversations by recording then you would understand what they think and do!

I feel that we should discuss--in positive manner--the need of Islam in emerging Bangladesh and how Islam can be strengthened in all spheres here---instead of discussing the ills of some present youths or the people in general. We also should not be angry and abusive to those non-muslim who abhor / criticize / humorize Islam---otherwise we think that we won but in fact Islam loses.

Evils flourish while it gets more attention in discussion. Good will prevail if we discuss its aspects without mentioning the spread of evils. We also must be tolerant to those Muslims who may find Islam as a hindrance, and with patience we should present our points how Islam is a blessing always, and, in particular, in these days of turmoil and pleasure-centric dirty life.

I mentioned 'Mods'--only to cause any comment from them, if any exists on the contrary. I came accross a thread 'Islamophobia' somewhere in PDF, and I believe Mods will not dis-allow in the context of Bangladesh.

To start, we need a man who was first touched and spelled out the issue who should be you, Skies. Go ahead. I pledge my total support to you.

bcz america wants to destroy islamic countries of south asia IRAQ AFGHANISTAN PAKISTAN IRAN BANGLADESH

I feel that we should discuss--in positive manner--the need of Islam in emerging Bangladesh and how Islam can be strengthened in all spheres here---instead of discussing the ills of some present youths or the people in general. We also should not be angry and abusive to those non-muslim who abhor / criticize / humorize Islam---otherwise we think that we won but in fact Islam loses.

Evils flourish while it gets more attention in discussion. Good will prevail if we discuss its aspects without mentioning the spread of evils. We also must be tolerant to those Muslims who may find Islam as a hindrance, and with patience we should present our points how Islam is a blessing always, and, in particular, in these days of turmoil and pleasure-centric dirty life.

Well said and thinking.

To start, we need a man who was first touched and spelled out the issue who should be you, Skies. Go ahead. I pledge my total support to you.

Thanks but I'm really a C class poster and I do not have not well idea about Islam ('m unlucky). I know you have enough knowledge to run a thread well. So please open a thread and I will be with you. Well, let me select the name of that thread "Present and future Bangladesh and Islam". Where we will discuss bit randomly on BD but main point will be the necessity of Islam in BD. And there we will also discuss what could be future BD if we lose to cling with Islam. So please open the thread by quoting this post of mine.

bcz america wants to destroy islamic countries of south asia IRAQ AFGHANISTAN PAKISTAN IRAN BANGLADESH

If one really wants to work for the cause of Islam, he must comply with the skills, techniques & rules set by the prophet--which he was in turn taught by Allah.

One of the foremost rule is you can not keep anger or grudge agianst those who oppose Islam. In initial 13 years Makkah, Muslims were forbidden by Allah to retaliate to those who not only opposed--but tortured the Muslims.

Retaliation or even Jihad started at the 17th months after arriving in Medina Munawara---that is 14 years and 5 months after Islam begin its journey. That is after all possible efforts of demonstrating Islam to others upon & through establishing it in own life. Similarly, Islam will suffer if we want to preach / spread it using politics.

If we start preaching/spreading of Islam through politics (though Islam is not separate from Islam) without first establishing its spiritual virtues within us, or resort to Jihad---none will take Islam from us but will spit on labelling us 'terrorist'--as happening all around. If your subjects dislike you, how can you spread Islam to them ?

This happens for breaking the rule of the prophet while the intent was superb, though. When failed, this un-sought failure cause anger, and then it de-rail the Muslim further, and then, in most cases, the real terrorist---out of the soul of an initially well-intented lover of Islam---emerges out of hatred and anger, and thus Islam itself gets defeated due to the fault of the very Muslim. This fault is due to haste and un-preparedness and not sticking to sunnah of the prophet in preaching of Islam.

Establishing Islamic virtues within us means Islamic virtues in personal life, and in collective lives also through reviving practice of Islam in community mosques. Are not we still far from these yet ?

Are not we, the Muslims, responsible for the destruction & debacle of Islam in the first place---much more than those to whom we raise our fingers ?

Last edited:
why no one took the name of JAPAN?? Only country in the world that loves Bangladesh without any ill motive!! I am very grateful to that country . . .yes china is very important for us as well as india. . .

I wish Pakistan could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom