What's new

Whites to Become Minority in USA in 30 Years

America is the name of a thought process. It will never change whether it is full whites or browns or blacks. They will never change like they there was no change when Obama came. They always meddle in the affairs of other countries and will continue to do so. If some one is thinking otherwise then they might need to find a new planet to live.

No we are not! We are a breed apart. From Antares six, to be precise.

Hahaha! I was thinking proxima centauri. Here to enslave planet earth! :devil:

On topic, I think it is due to the natural feeling of jealousy. I mean, if you look at the map, countries which are majority white are usually the richest. Whites led the industrial revolution and are the pioneer of most of the technologies used today by everyone. This is not being racist, but is just a fact.

It is the same reason why people hate Jews/israel ie. due to their disproportional rate of success.

First of all, this prediction is a far-fetched one. Isolationist movement in America is growing day by day with the rise of the Tea party. Tighter controls to immigration in the future is to be expected. Also, previous trend of high birth rates of immigrants won't continue as birth rates tend to fall as incomes rise. Even if one day whites become a "minority", the "majorities" would be people who believe in American values and ideals, so their integrity as a nation wouldn't be affected.

Finally, America (and Russia) isn't as vulnerable as West Europe when it comes to their demographic. At least as far as the threat of radical Islam or any other invading ideology is concerned. Unlike Atheist Europe, Christianity in America (and Russia) is a significant force and there is no religious vacuum there which exists in Europe, as a result of which radical Islam is becoming more and more popular in Europe. This is the reason why Muslims in America tend to be more moderate, well behaved and with higher incomes than those in Europe, a trend which if continued wouldn't be a threat to America.

There's a reason why they want to explore Mars, i support the migration of these alien breed to colonize Mars and stay there.

There's a reason why they want to explore Mars, i support the migration of these alien breed to colonize Mars and stay there.

Why are you living in Sweden? For all the hatred Chinese have for a particular race they sure love moving to those nations.

I have yet to see Chinese move en masse to "friendly countries" - NK, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Why are you living in Sweden? For all the hatred Chinese have for a particular race they sure love moving to those nations.

I have yet to see Chinese move en masse to "friendly countries" - NK, Pakistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc.

Started generalizing eh mate? I have nothing against Sweden nor other friendly EU countries that doesn't go fight dirty wars and supporting American aggression. If you open up your eyes you can find Chinese in almost every corner of this planet. I've heard stories of white Canadians blaming Chinese for spreading SARS when the outbreak took place 10 yrs ago, so don't try to lecture me about hatred or discrimination.

China has the largest population, we will go whenever we want. We will eventually colonise white dominated countries.

No no...
But but the movie 'Prometheus' did show white guys came to earth from another planet :D

That's why you're called the Great White North.

There is a Negrolization currently undergoing in Guangzhou and all the province that receive Sub Sahara African college exchange student, soon in the near future, we will have the dark skin Chinese shouting Japanese Militarism go to hell in anti Japan protests, that will be great, I cant wait to see that.

China has the largest population, we will go whenever we want. We will eventually colonise white dominated countries.

Lol, not a chance....we can tell you apart

Back
Top Bottom