What's new

Whiteness of Shaheen Shah Afridi put under the spotlight by world's biggest alt-right website

I don't know if this is too overt...but of all South Asian actresses I have seen till now...(Indo,Pak,Nepal,BD) , Ileana D'Cruz has the best waist to hip ratio out there

Agreed. She has wide hips

even though she is on the thin side...that itself puts her in top tier league of global beauties

Well, she may have the modern Western ideal of female structure but I agree with you, she has to put on weight.

I see... It is sad to see how far fathers are willing to go to ensure that bad men don't chase after their daughter. :P

If I ever have a daughter(hope so), she is free to choose her own man , but she would have to marry him ....and both of them are going to live with us :D

I think those are are very liberal terms ;)

The "Ghar jamai" arrangement is there in desi lands but is it also found in the West ??

only in rich classes.(you see these arrangements in TV movies)..certainly not a commonality............mostly it is a 50-50 split between cohabitation and marriage. (cohabitation even when there are kids, but that is more so the norm in Scandanavian countries)

The hook up culture in Germany is a bit lower than Anglo countries except Berlin.....People who end up sharing bed, usually become bf-gf within a couple of weeks

Just google number of marriages between indian males and British white girls and pakistani men and British white girls ....
As far as my race is concerned ... Well surely o dont need validation from you guys ...
Your women look manly with square jaws ...

Indian women marrying white men is much more widespread (especially in the middle class) compared to Indian men marring white women. However both are more common than Pakistanis mixing with other ethnicities...

But this is not to do with looks or beauty but merely cultural; with race mixing being greatly frowned upon...

At the same time however the stigma and stereotyping against Indian men is very prevalent in the UK with the ‘bobs and vegene’ and ‘currycels’ for example.

What is also interesting is the fact that even with all the Pakistani grooming gangs in the UK it is seen as an Indian thing, with the Indian 50 year old men, Indian ‘nonces’ but never Pakistani.

In fact the only intolerance and bigotry I have received as a Pakistani was of a purely religious nature, not cultural nor ethnic...

Indian women marrying white men is much more widespread (especially in the middle class) compared to Indian men marring white women. However both are more common than Pakistanis mixing with other ethnicities...

But this is not to do with looks or beauty but merely cultural; with race mixing being greatly frowned upon...

At the same time however the stigma and stereotyping against Indian men is very prevalent in the UK with the ‘bobs and vegene’ and ‘currycels’ for example.

What is also interesting is the fact that even with all the Pakistani grooming gangs in the UK it is seen as an Indian thing, with the Indian 50 year old men, Indian ‘nonces’ but never Pakistani.

In fact the only intolerance and bigotry I have received as a Pakistani was of a purely religious nature, not cultural nor ethnic...

Pakistani grooming gangs are Indian?? this is news to me

Do tell us where you live where race mixing is frowned upon?

I bet it's 4Chan.

Pakistani grooming gangs are Indian?? this is news to me

Forgive me Sir u seem to have misinterpreted what I said...

I was merely communicating the differing perceptions of Indians and Pakistanis (at least to my experiences)...

Do tell us where you live where race mixing is frowned upon?

I bet it's 4Chan.

4chan
8chan
Certain spheres of Reddit

Many others...

But I was specifically talking about between Pakistanis themselves

Tum kaalay ho to kia hoa dil walay ho :lol::lol::D
What are you?
9?
Gori chamri kaali chamri argument is an argument worth it?
I'm surprised... :chilli:

But the curious thing is not a single Pakistani cricketer in Pakistan's 70 years of cricket history looked European. This is the first one. The fairest Pakistani cricketer people have seen is Shahid Afridi (nickname: boom boom Afridi).

- PRTP GWD
Dear, a crucket team isn't a good place to study a country's genetic chain.
An european? Why will pakistanis look european?
People here have Greek genes, central Asian genes and anciant Indus People genes.
Having greek genes doesn't make tribes such as kelash european!

The Muslim Viking meme turns out to be real !!!...Do read the comments if you go over to their site

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peachey Carnehan's Worst Nightmare

Peachey Carnehan's Worst Nightmare
STEVE SAILER • JULY 8, 2019
• 200 WORDS • 129 COMMENTS
search-button2.jpg
RSS
unz_email.png
unz_PrintButton.png

Kipling’s insanely brilliant short story “The Man Who Would Be King,” which he wrote at age 22, is about two British sergeants who journey to pagan Kafiristan in Afghanistan to introduce civilization in the form of modern warfare. But Daniel Dravot (Sean Connery in John Huston’s 1975 movie), upon becoming king of Kafiristan, notices that Kafiris are blonds who sit upon chairs like Europeans, and resolves to civilize them rather than pillage them, much to the dismay and disgust of Peachey Carnehan (Michael Caine)..

[Spoiler alert]

This turns out to be a bad idea:

John Huston wanted to direct his movie version in a fair part of Turkey, but American drug war politics got in the way. Huston, Connery, and Caine wound up in a dark part of Morocco, which vindicated the use of Caine’s dark Indian model wife as Dravot’s wife Roxanne

Dravot : Peachy, I’m heartily ashamed for gettin’ you killed instead of going home rich like you deserved to, on account of me bein’ so bleedin’ high and bloody mighty. Can you forgive me?

Peachy Carnehan : That I can and that I do, Danny, free and full and without let or hindrance.

Anyway, the new 19 year old 6’5″ Pakistani cricket star looks like Peachey Carnehan’s worst nightmare:

CC World Cup 2019: Shaheen Shah Afridi creates history, breaks 4 records and equals Tendulkar’s in one match against Bangladesh

No, Danny, he’s not like you and me!
What did I just read.
I mean what am I take from this.
Is this supposed to be informative.
Am I to appreciate you that you have read kippling, or tell you that only three villages of kalash (also called kafiristan) exist in pakistan. The similar 1 village in Afghanistan is destroyed. And no such kailash culture exist in Afghanistan anymore. Or do I to understand that you have gay crush on blond white guys, and you are looking for local alternatives?
What I am to take from this?

Bhai mere gori b hy, chay b pilaati hy or nabz b chalti hy. Apni fikar kro ab i am happily married.
Arey tum ney bataya hi nahi :D Congrats
Mera bhi scene December tak ho jaye ga done

The "Ghar jamai" arrangement is there in desi lands but is it also found in the West ??
A woman doesnot respect a man who is dependent on her it is what it is

I dont think skin or hair colour is something that should make any difference. Pashtuns, mostly northern pashtuns are fair skinned and blonde hair. I am a northern pashtun and as kids we have blonde hair but with age it becomes dark and quickly becomes white.

lol exactly what happened to me, i was born blonde but my hair colour changed to jet black by the age of 3 or 4 and i got my first white hair when i was 8.

Anyway i am considered a dark skinned at home but Indians think i am fair skinned.

What if i told you that most of the people who think they know about Pakistan or Pakistanis have never even met a Pakistani? They just have this stereotype that somehow Pakistanis are dark or look like indians in general. (India being diverse af itself).

The same misconception is gone when they meet Pakistanis or visit the country.

Shaheen afridi is nothing unique in Pakistan. Infact he looks pretty average, specially his facial features

If anything Yasir Shah looks like Messi.

View attachment 622891 View attachment 622892

Between Pakistan is a diverse country.

View attachment 622890

Sarfaraz looks like any other indian, dudes family comes from modern day North India.

Look at Panjabi players. They are just as diverse looking. From Mishab to the 7ft tall giant Irfan.

Well to be honest Misbah is a Niazi, they are Pukhtoons turned Punjabis.

Have you seen the Pakistanis who get routinely rounded up in sex gang raids in the UK? Not a single one of them are fair skinned Pashtuns...this is why I am saying there needs to be concerted effort to in crease white blonde Pashtun emigration rate and a need to curb non-white emigration rates from Pakistan

They are mostly Mirpuris from Kashmir.

But i don't agree with your concept of only sending out the white blonde Pakistanis. That would be discrimination and Pakistan has done extremely well to eliminate that.

Back
Top Bottom