What's new

White tiger kills youth in delhi zoo

blood

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
A 12th class boy was killed by a white tiger in delhi zoo after he slipped and fell in the tiger enclosure , the wall was 15 feet tall , for 15-20 min the tiger din't touch him and was just sniffing him but it attacked him after a stone was thrown at .
footage of attack

Sad!!
I heard this news in the afternoon.
Dont know why it took the security guys more than 10-15mins to react???The tiger had not harmed the man till it was provoked.

Sad!!
I heard this news in the afternoon.
Dont know why it took the security guys more than 10-15mins to react???The tiger had not harmed the man till it was provoked.

there is hardly anything security guards could have done , the enclosure is like a bowl surrounded by 15 feet long walls , to rescue him they would have had to jump in there and after all you never know that animal might have even attacked them .

Please don't underestimate our people , they are no less than animals , there was no need for that guy to climb on that wall when warning boards have been put up and not to forget those who threw stones at that tiger .

there is hardly anything security guards could have done , the enclosure is like a bowl surrounded by 15 feet long walls , to rescue him they would have had to jump in there and after all you never know that animal might have even attacked them .

Please don't underestimate our people , they are no less than animals , there was no need for that guy to climb on that wall when warning boards have been put up and not to forget those who threw stones at that tiger .
To rescue him all they would have needed was tranquillisers...

t

In short ..he asked for it??

But what if the security guys had managed to distract the tiger?? The 25yr old's life could've been saved.Right?

To rescue him all they would have needed was tranquillisers...

But what if the security guys had managed to distract the tiger?? The 25yr old's life could've been saved.Right?

yes , he could have been saved and using tranquilizers could have been a possible solution but sometimes i think one or two of such cases are necessary for people to understand that there is a limit for everything . I remember visiting a zoo few years back the animal inside the cage seemed to be more civilized than the ones standing outside throwing stones and pieces of bread at it .

All boils down to shoddy management which permeates every aspect of life in India. In any other country this man would have been easily saved considering that the animal did not attack the boy until an asshole threw a stone at it. If I were the parent of the dead boy I'd locate the rascal who threw the stone and throw him into the same cage.

I remember visiting a zoo few years back the animal inside the cage seemed to be more civilized than the ones standing outside throwing stones and pieces of bread at it .

LOL @ throwing pieces of bread at it. Were they trying to feed the tiger or make it laugh? Stupidity galore.

Last edited:
This idiot climbed on top of a 15 feet wall just to get a better look at the tiger, he lost his balance and fell into the pit

The wall was meant to keep the tiger away from the people since tiger cant climb the wall, but it cant keep the idiot away from the tiger

Dear we all know daredevils acts does not end at extreme enjoyment everytime though he might not have asked for such fate, He should have been more careful......I have grown up hearing tales of animals attacks on humans in my village...... My mother's grandfather was even awarded a gov job for saving a gora while travelling inside forest around Dehradun.....

All boils down to shoddy management which permeates every aspect of life in India. In any other country this man would have been easily saved considering that the animal did not attack the boy until an asshole threw a stone at him. If I were the parent of the dead boy I'd locate the rascal who threw the stone and throw him into the same cage.

you must also see what circus moves that guy was doing on the edge of the wall .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom