What's new

Whistleblowers silenced by China could have stopped global coronavirus spread

Really? If now Chinese doctor praise great action by to CCP takes to stop the epidemic. Will u accept it? Seeking truth is never your aim. Spread lies and create fear with misinformation are your only concern.
Well said, bro! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

No one is a moron (at least here I would hope) to be happy at your suffering.

An entire planeload of Indians from Wuhan (small business owners mainly) landed in New Delhi.

Long before this exploded globally.

Zero advisory from China.

You guys have given this plague to the world. And you hid it till it was impossible to hide it anymore.
See how this idiot try point finger and claim China is the one creating the plague. I think next time all countries having a plague shall keep quiet and allow it to slowly spread if not, the accusation of plague created will be heap upon you. Is this what u want to see? And we have ample evidence this epidemic reaches such stage is precisely the worry of being point finger and decide to mask any problem. But I can tell you, it's not China.

The outbreak looks more and more it came from USA from that virus lab. This would explain why the rest of the world cannot contain the virus when China informed the WTO in late Dec.

See how this idiot try point finger and claim China is the one creating the plague. I think next time all countries having a plague shall keep quiet and allow it to slowly spread if not, the accusation of plague created will be heap upon you. Is this what u want to see? And we have ample evidence this epidemic reaches such stage is precisely the worry of being point finger and decide to mask any problem. But I can tell you, it's not China.
It's not that they (Indians) are being rude or arrogant. They're just not that smart to grasp. :D

Back
Top Bottom