What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

I've always looked down on Indians as an uncivilised species.

They do the most vile and disgusting things of any race. Indians and Africans are in the lower end of the human evolutionary cycle than other races.

The Indians rape like animals, pour acid on women if they refuse sex, adults defecate WORSE than animals, the most corrupt mammals on earth, dump rubbish on the streets, touch women's private parts while walking on the streets, arrogant, they smell like curry and their women's genitals apparently smell like dead fish because of their curry munching habits, they have an IQ of only 82, they are religious radicals that worship cows and other imaginary things, etc.

I have yet to see an Indian that I would like. They are all pretty disgusting to me. I wouldn't go to India if they paid me $1 trillion.

We have problems in our country but nothing, I mean nothing, comes close to the staggering problems India has. India is pretty much a failed state and even worse they are a failed society.

This is why when people say India might rival China, I laugh because they don't realise the sick and twisted behaviour of Indians and their uncivilised nature. They are incredibly dumb too.

Sorry to be so harsh but we have to be honest here and say what we really think instead of sugar coating it.

Yes, most Chinese look down upon Indians. Why? Because India is a defeated nation in our eyes!

Every now & then an english speaking Chinese comes out with such tripe more to satisfy himself than any thing else. Not to mention some Pakistanis whose default response is ' every where that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go".

@ this post, everyone is entitled to their views ( at least in India) so therefore you too are entitled to yours.

For each fault you find in Indias , a similar number can be identified for the Chinese. There are threads running here on them. The point is does your opinion matter ? ..No

Both nations are old civilizations & have their own culture. The major difference being in their present forms of governance. How can a dictatorship be compared with a democracy ?

Yet , if people wish to do so - be my guest and get your cheap english speaking thrills.

Not that it matters.

Every now & then an english speaking Chinese comes out with such tripe more to satisfy himself than any thing else. Not to mention some Pakistanis whose default response is ' every where that Mary went, the lamb was sure to go".

@ this post, everyone is entitled to their views ( at least in India) so therefore you too are entitled to yours.

For each fault you find in Indias , a similar number can be identified for the Chinese. There are threads running here on them. The point is does your opinion matter ? ..No

Both nations are old civilizations & have their own culture. The major difference being in their present forms of governance. How can a dictatorship be compared with a democracy ?

Yet , if people wish to do so - be my guest and get your cheap english speaking thrills.

Not that it matters.

I want wanted to say what I really think. Just expressing my own view. My opinion doesn't bother anyone.

I said what I had to get off my chest without being politically correct.

why does it always come down to this.

We are both third world, we are both getting owned by a nation with less than 1/3 our population, China's GDP is only a little over Japan with 12 times the population.

Our countries are poor.

The common saying in China 五十步笑百步

Which translates on the battlefield the guy that ran away 50 steps laughs at the guy that ran 100 for cowardice. Which means we both suck.

So let's stop this..... and get back to military matters.

Look how many Chinese crying after me and you are leading that list shorty!! :omghaha:

I've replied to the OP.

The article is about us looking down on Indians and I gave my opinion on it as I am one of those individuals that look down on Indians.

Just being honest. It is the Indians that get so emotional over our posts. Calm down.

I've replied to the OP.

The article is about us looking down on Indians and I gave my opinion on it as I am one of those individuals that look down on Indians.

Just being honest. It is the Indians that get so emotional over our posts. Calm down.

I hope you got some "kaidangku" wear on, to let your outbursts have an outlet.:cheesy:

Jesus Christ, these people can't get past figures. They are actually trying too say that Chinese are on average taller than Indians. :omghaha:

Of course they have to look down on us ! How else would they measure their dicks with ours?

None of us are angry, we just point out why we look down on Indians and Indians get mad.
We just state facts. Indians want us to sugar coat it but we would rather be blunt about it, brutally blunt.

Pretty much everywhere else you Chinese also get looked down upon . Your own beloved brethren in HK, Singapore and more recently Taiwan, have a solid disgust towards your pavement spitting and shitting habits as well.

Ooops.. just got this off my chest dude ! Don't get angry :D

Pretty much everywhere else you Chinese also get looked down upon . Your own beloved brethren in HK, Singapore and more recently Taiwan, have a solid disgust towards your pavement spitting and shitting habits as well.

Ooops.. just got this off my chest dude ! Don't get angry :D

I know some of the behaviour of us can be very rude but its only a small minority.

In India, it's the majority that does all the bad things.

I don't deny we have problems, because we have our share of problems but in India it's the whole population that does disgusting things.

No comparison.

Back
Top Bottom