What's new

Which per capita mosque can surpass China?

hiseen

Reaction score
Country
China
1,Since the Han Dynasty (202 BC - 220 AD), the Xinjiang region has officially become part of the Chinese territory. After the Han Dynasty, any dynasty regarded the Western Region as its homeland and exercised jurisdiction over the region.

2,The main body of the Uyghur ancestors was the Hui people in the Sui and Tang Dynasties, and the activities were in the Mongolian Plateau. Historically, slaves were enslaved. Both are slavery and slavery, and Uighurs are not descendants of Turks.

3,The constitutional principle of freedom of religious belief: respecting the freedom to believe in religion and respecting the freedom to not believe in religion.
Religious extremism is anti-human, anti-social, anti-civil, anti-religious
The Uyghurs’ belief in Islam was not the result of the people’s initiative to convert and transform, but the result of religious wars and compulsory ruling classes.

4,Xinjiang has religions such as Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, Catholicism, and Orthodox Church. There are 24,800 religious venues such as mosques, churches, monasteries, and Taoist temples, and 29,300 religious personnel. Among them, there are 24,400 mosques, 59 Buddhist temples, 1 Taoist temple, 227 Christian churches (party points), 26 Catholic churches (meeting points), and 3 Orthodox churches (meeting points).

900/2.44=368.85 Which country’s per capita mosque can exceed this number? Don’t turn a blind eye to it. If China wants to eliminate Muslims, then they will not even have a mosque.

I am a Han nationality. I hate this kind of policy. I should use this money to invest in the students.
Considering that some of the 9 million people in Xinjiang do not believe in religion, then about 300 people actually have a mosque.

How many Muslims have a mosque

Hmm, but this make no account for what is size of the mosques and what is the definition of what counts as mosque.

It sounds too high for me given the population level in Xinjiang.

Apparently India for comparison has 300,000 mosques (what it classifies as mosques)...for population of around 200 million muslims. That is ratio of around 670.

I am a Han nationality. I hate this kind of policy. I should use this money to invest in the students.
Considering that some of the 9 million people in Xinjiang do not believe in religion, then about 300 people actually have a mosque.

The mosque in Xinjiang is built by Muslim money. You dont have any authority on their money. What ever they want to spend is not your business. And about the number of Mosque there can you give some prove instead of just saying the number ?

Even if it is true that there is a mosque for 300 people it is really reasonable number, since in Islam men are obligated to pray at mosque on Friday starting at 12 PM. In any Muslim majority country you will definitely hear Adzan 5 times every day, it means mosque is ever where.

I dont think Ugyur comes from Hui, you should not just said thing without any fact. They look different. Uigyur usually have bigger eyes just like your movie star Dirlaba Dirmulat. But of course there is many intermarried between Ugyur and Hui in Xinjiang so that many Ugyur also looks like Han. Hui comes from Han, and that is the fact.

Uigyur detaines under trial in Indonesia, looks more like Tajik than Han
C9B4A30D-4143-4396-BEA7-380133EAB3C1_w1023_r1_s.jpg

teroris-uighur_20160422_114731.jpg

https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional...s-internasional-dari-suku-uighur-di-indonesia

https://www.voaindonesia.com/a/peng...is-uighur-atas-tuduhan-terorisme/2691823.html

"DNA analyses indicate the peoples of central Asia such as the Uyghurs are all mixed "Caucasian" and East Asian.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghurs

Last edited:
In any Muslim majority country you will definitely hear Adzan 5 times every day, it means mosque is ever where.

Yah it really just depends on classification sometimes of the country. You can populate a big number of mosques if you count the very small praying places too. So we need to know what is the definition being used here.

I dont think Ugyur comes from Hui, you should not just said thing without any fact.

True Uighurs are Uighurs, they are their own ethnic group...from turkic central asian family....like Kazakhs (who also present in Sinkiang)

Hui are Han ethnicity mostly.

The mosque in Xinjiang is built by Muslim money. You dont have any authority on their money. What ever they want to spend is not your business. And about the number of Mosque there can you give some prove instead of just saying the number ?

Even if it is true that there is a mosque for 300 people it is really reasonable number, since in Islam men are obligated to pray at mosque on Friday starting at 12 PM. In any Muslim majority country you will definitely hear Adzan 5 times every day, it means mosque is ever where.

I dont think Ugyur comes from Hui, you should not just said thing without any fact. They look different. Uigyur usually have bigger eyes just like your movie star Dirlaba Dirmulat. But of course there is many intermarried between Ugyur and Hui in Xinjiang so that many Ugyur also looks like Han. Hui comes from Han, and that is the fact.

Uigyur detaines under trial in Indonesia, looks more like Tajik than Han
C9B4A30D-4143-4396-BEA7-380133EAB3C1_w1023_r1_s.jpg

teroris-uighur_20160422_114731.jpg

"DNA analyses indicate the peoples of central Asia such as the Uyghurs are all mixed "Caucasian" and East Asian.[23]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uyghurs
I don't have to talk to you about the direct difference between Wikipedia and historical research that anyone can edit.I believe in the history of China, didn't open the link.

In addition
You are not qualified to talk about who China has spent, unless you know Chinese and make the most basic investigations.
6a2232b1cb1349547ec1f7f55b4e9258d3094a45.jpg

acdfcd0e0cf3d7ca629923e7ff1fbe096a63a935.jpg

Last edited:
1,Since the Han Dynasty (202 BC - 220 AD), the Xinjiang region has officially become part of the Chinese territory. After the Han Dynasty, any dynasty regarded the Western Region as its homeland and exercised jurisdiction over the region.

Wrong. I am one of the biggest supporters of China on this forum. But when someone peddles a revision of history then it must be taken apart. Xinjiang belongs to China, but much of its history if you bothered to study it was independent of Han Chinese rule. Only the Han, Tang, Liao and Ching dynasty controlled the region of which the longest one was under the Ching and even that was contested many times. Then again the Ching dynasty themselves weren't even Han. Therefore, we can tick them off the lists.

Furthermore, Chinese dynasties don't represent the modern state of China. According to your logic, the Sassanid Empire (my ancestors) should then give Iran the right to control 22 countries since they ruled for more than 4 centuries and their predecessor ruled for another 3 centuries if you take into account the Parthian and Achaemenid Empire. When you are trying to convince people of Xinjiang belonging to China then be realistic with your arguments.

2,The main body of the Uyghur ancestors was the Hui people in the Sui and Tang Dynasties, and the activities were in the Mongolian Plateau. Historically, slaves were enslaved. Both are slavery and slavery, and Uighurs are not descendants of Turks.

Where did you read the main body of Uyghur ancestors were Hui? I can't believe you have written this. There is no link between the Uyghurs and Hui except for there Muslim faith.

3,The constitutional principle of freedom of religious belief: respecting the freedom to believe in religion and respecting the freedom to not believe in religion.
Religious extremism is anti-human, anti-social, anti-civil, anti-religious
The Uyghurs’ belief in Islam was not the result of the people’s initiative to convert and transform, but the result of religious wars and compulsory ruling classes.

The victor writes the history, and by that token, I can say the exact same thing about the Communists party. They only rule China today, because they defeated the Kuomingtang and used the working population to oppress the middle class and upper class into oppression. It's very easy to point fingers at others, but they can also find faults in your home. There is no compulsion in religion, this is Islamic doctrine and those who converted to the religion did it on there own free-will. Unless you go back in time and take a full survey of the Uyghur people and ask them if they were forced and there answer was yes, then I would believe you. Since you can't do that, your argument falls

Last edited:
That's your ignorance and racism showing.

4,Xinjiang has religions such as Islam, Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity, Catholicism, and Orthodox Church. There are 24,800 religious venues such as mosques, churches, monasteries, and Taoist temples, and 29,300 religious personnel. Among them, there are 24,400 mosques, 59 Buddhist temples, 1 Taoist temple, 227 Christian churches (party points), 26 Catholic churches (meeting points), and 3 Orthodox churches (meeting points).

900/2.44=368.85 Which country’s per capita mosque can exceed this number? Don’t turn a blind eye to it. If China wants to eliminate Muslims, then they will not even have a mosque.

This argument again is flawed. Much of Xinjiang's population was Muslim, Han migration in huge numbers only started occurring in 1954. This further proves much of Xinjiang's history wasn't controlled by Han Chinese dynasties otherwise we would've seen temples to Guang Yu, Taoism, and all other Han folklore deities in the region.

If China ever thought of eliminating Muslim's which include all ten ethnic groups then you will see the consequences and trust me it won't be good for China. Thank God, the leadership is smart enough to never indulge in such ideas.

Last edited:
This argument again is flawed. Much of Xinjiang's population was Muslim, Han migration in huge numbers only started occurring in 1954. This further proves much of Xinjiang's history wasn't controlled by Han Chinese dynasties otherwise we would've seen temples to Guang Yu, Taoism, and all other Han folklore deities in the region.

If China ever thought of eliminating Muslim's which include all ten ethnic groups then you will see the consequences and trust me it won't be good for China. Thank God, the leadership is smart enough to never indulge in such ideas.

Just because Chinese wan't like the american, doesn't mean Xinjiang wasn't part of China. American eliminated and genocided entire Indian and took their land and now those lands are firmly in white's hand and there's no Indian movement, because they are all dead. Chinese didn't resort to genocide and elimination and for the most part allow Uighur to rule, although the territory and defense was firmly under the Chinese dynasty rules with China mostly appoint a symbolic "governor" to the rule Xinjiang. So yes, Xinjiang has been part of China for hundreds of years. You are basically saying Chinese made a mistake of not getting rid of the Uighur like Americans did to Indians hundreds of years ago.

Wrong. I am one of the biggest supporters of China on this forum. But when someone peddles a revision of history then it must be taken apart. Xinjiang belongs to China, but much of its history if you bothered to study it was independent of Han Chinese rule. Only the Han, Tang, Liao and Ching dynasty controlled the region of which the longest one was under the Ching and even that was contested many times. Then again the Ching dynasty themselves weren't even Han. Therefore, we can tick them off the lists.

Furthermore, Chinese dynasties don't represent the modern state of China. According to your logic, the Sassanid Empire (my ancestors) should then give Iran the right to control 22 countries since they ruled for more than 4 centuries and their predecessor ruled for another 3 centuries if you take into account the Parthian and Achaemenid Empire. When you are trying to convince people of Xinjiang belonging to China then be realistic with your arguments.

Where did you read the main body of Uyghur ancestors were Hui? I can't believe you have written this. There is no link between the Uyghurs and Hui except for there Muslim faith.

The victor writes the history, and by that token, I can say the exact same thing about the Communists party. They only rule China today, because they defeated the Kuomingtang and used the working population to oppress the middle class and upper class into oppression. It's very easy to point fingers at others, but they can also find faults in your home. There is no compulsion in religion, this is Islamic doctrine and those who converted to the religion did it on there own free-will. Unless you go back in time and take a full survey of the Uyghur people and ask them if they were forced and there answer was yes, then I would believe you. Since you can't do that, your argument falls
I thank you first for saying that you are the biggest supporter of China. But please face the facts:

1,The Han nationality cannot represent China, and no other ethnic group can represent China. China is a multi-ethnic country.

2,The ancient Chinese rulers also have other nationalities, not just the Qing Dynasty. This is normal. Don't deduct China from the Han people. I am a Han nationality, but I am only a part of the Chinese nation. If you can't understand this premise, any of our discussions will be Is superfluous

3,I read my own history. As for your history, this question can only be quarreled by historians.

4,The Communist Party is not a religion. Please distinguish the relationship between religion and the ruler or the government. China is a country where politics and religion are separated, and the constitution stipulates that religion cannot go beyond the government. This is the same as most countries in the world.

5,As for the views of your other posts, please respect China's history, just as I respect your history.
Once again, China is not a Han Chinese, and the Han and any other ethnic groups do not represent China. The same is true at other times in Chinese history. This is the basic premise!

That's your ignorance and racism showing.
Sorry, if I offend you.
I don't believe in God, or I don't understand your understanding. I think the current needs are more important. This is my point of view.
Pragmatism, there is no god in my world, this is my freedom.

Last edited:
I thank you first for saying that you are the biggest supporter of China. But please face the facts:

1,The Han nationality cannot represent China, and no other ethnic group can represent China. China is a multi-ethnic country.

2,The ancient Chinese rulers also have other nationalities, not just the Qing Dynasty. This is normal. Don't deduct China from the Han people. I am a Han nationality, but I am only a part of the Chinese nation. If you can't understand this premise, any of our discussions will be Is superfluous

3,I read my own history. As for your history, this question can only be quarreled by historians.

4,The Communist Party is not a religion. Please distinguish the relationship between religion and the ruler or the government. China is a country where politics and religion are separated, and the constitution stipulates that religion cannot go beyond the government. This is the same as most countries in the world.

5,As for the views of your other posts, please respect China's history, just as I respect your history.
Once again, China is not a Han Chinese, and the Han and any other ethnic groups do not represent China. This is the basic premise!

Sorry, if I offend you.
I don't believe in God, or I don't understand your understanding. I think the current needs are more important. This is my point of view.
Pragmatism, there is no god in my world, this is my freedom.
If you dont understand others views then speak with respect and not ignorance. There is Allah in our world, respect it

Back
Top Bottom