What's new

Which PC & Laptop Maker is Better?

there is new processor out, broadwell. Make sure the company you choose has that. Its core i5 is faster than core i7 of haswell.

Also skylake is coming out later this year.

skylake?

Which is the best Online Shop where I can buy used Laptops?

Which are the model names of DELL, HP and Lenovo in 1st and 2nd Corei7 Generation Laptops?

lenovo is very good but quite ugly
asus is quite good..
my next laptop is going to be one of these two but my dell simply refuses to die.. :p:

have used sony vaio, dell, hp and lenovo.......... will rate them 1.vaio 2. hp 3. lenovo............if u got spare money go for vaio if want max output from min input go for lenovo.......one more thing..........just dont buy dell

lenovo is very good but quite ugly
asus is quite good..
my next laptop is going to be one of these two but my dell simply refuses to die.. :p:

my vaio also seems immortal.........................dnt matter wat u do it just wont die

I am looking to purchase a new or used one Corei7 so which one is better?
DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

Please mention the price and best deals to buy them online and ship to Pakistan easily.
Lenovo

I will rate Lenovo #1 and DELL #2. If you are looking to buy newest model than purchase it from Dubai or somewhere else. It will cost a lot more in Pakistan.

I personally prefer ASUS though as it tries to match Apple Macbook Pro in terms of design built and quality at much cheaper rates.

I can vouch for Acer - a good, hardy laptop. Lenovo is decent enough.

Cost of Lenovo Corei7 4th Generation????
sorry i don't know but i am using core i 3 of lenovo and i found it very good even after 5 years it is working as i have it on the first month, really while i am working in company where i use heavy software, also i used research based simulation software back in my graduation.

HP all the way. I've owned only HP or Compaq laptops. They rule!

DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

Please mention the price and best deals to buy them online and ship to Pakistan easily.

HP pure and simple.I've never owned another brand coz the first Compaq I owned was just so swell, I kept buying them afterwards. Never disappointed.

One thing you should look for if u are in to laptops and that is the new dell xps13 with infinity display. If I ever buy a laptop I'll buy xps13 straight away. As far as my needs are concerned I have a got a beefy PC for my gaming and video editing needs, for my studies I use venue 11 pro for word processing and basic media consumption.

laptops of different companies vary on performance
depends what you need it for
gaming=Alienware (but its too costly)
running applications=HP and Dell(mostly preferred worldwide for good performance cost varies depending upon model )
looks=Apple (too costly)
Sony (too costly)

DELL
HP
Lenovo
Toshiba
Sony

or any other?

If you want to save money, any brand will do.

However, DELL is best in high-end segment.

Disregard brand name, look for specs. compare prices with specs. Post your budget and purpose, and what kind of specs you need. Otherwise we can't guess which it is you're looking for.

p.s. custom built PC master race.

Back
Top Bottom