What's new

which one of these is the deadliest? (in your opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunny Deol

main.php

And of course Mustafa qureshi
JATT+MAJHE+DA.jpg

I think Yadav/Punjabi. They won't have to lift a finger, just talk and rest will die fighting each other!

dnt u guys over rate gurkhas n sikhs too much? specially the gurkhas?if it was by strenght thn what d they posses? they r short n not muscular!

despite my hatred towards the martial race theories...I do believe that the gurkhas have more strength than most...
though they are half-mongoloids...their rbc count is much higher than other races...because they live in mountanious regions where O2 is less...so RBCs have higher haemoglobin to cater to the mitochondria in the cells...they oxidise theor food more efficiently...take the example of the sherpas that climb mt everest with the goras carrying their luggage and sub-standard or no equipment.

and about the tamils...they are strong...their average heights are more than the north indians and are very very broad.like most other south indians...maybe it's the part-african genes...
the sikhs...the rajputs...the pathans all make good soldiers because they are trianed to fight from the start...they do not consult a guidance counsellor for their career counselling like us...

dnt u guys over rate gurkhas n sikhs too much? specially the gurkhas?if it was by strenght thn what d they posses? they r short n not muscular!

Strength lies in heart more than in muscles.

Thn why over rate gorkhas? did god give them more resolve thn a tamil frm south india?

No. Its is just that the Gorhkas got more chances to show the resolve.And as men of the mountains they naturally had a stamina that a Tamil living in the fertile plains might now have. Natural Evolution/Adaptation.

Other examples of Mountain men being good fighters are Kumaonis, Garwhalis,Scottish Highlanders, Cossacks,Pathans etc.

ike most other south indians...maybe it's the part-african genes...

:blink: :what:

despite my hatred towards the martial race theories...I do believe that the gurkhas have more strength than most...
though they are half-mongoloids...their rbc count is much higher than other races...because they live in mountanious regions where O2 is less...so RBCs have higher haemoglobin to cater to the mitochondria in the cells...they oxidise theor food more efficiently...take the example of the sherpas that climb mt everest with the goras carrying their luggage and sub-standard or no equipment.

and about the tamils...they are strong...their average heights are more than the north indians and are very very broad.like most other south indians...maybe it's the part-african genes...
the sikhs...the rajputs...the pathans all make good soldiers because they are trianed to fight from the start...they do not consult a guidance counsellor for their career counselling like us...

Mongoliod has nothing to do with anything.... by ur theory the Hazaras would make the most deadliest coz they r the descendants of mongols n live in mountains? And the mountain theory would also make the baluch,pashtun,kashmiris,punjabis frm salt range plateus which also include jats n rajputs etc the hardest of all!

Mongoliod has nothing to do with anything.... by ur theory the Hazaras would make the most deadliest coz they r the descendants of mongols n live in mountains? And the mountain theory would also make the baluch,pashtun,kashmiris,punjabis frm salt range plateus which also include jats n rajputs etc the hardest of all!
It is not my theory...

read this...

Biodiversity at High Elevations

In 2005, a group of researchers from Case Western University in Cleveland, Ohio, traveled to Tibet to test a hypothesis of why the Tibetan people aren't afflicted with high blood pressure and other maladies resulting from living at such high altitudes. They found the answer within the Tibetans' breath.

The researchers discovered that Tibetans exhale much less nitric oxide (NO) than a control group living at sea level did. What's more, the Tibetans' lungs transferred twice the amount of nitric oxide from their lung walls into their bloodstreams than their sea-level-dwelling counterparts'. Nitric oxide is believed to aid in the expansion of blood vessels. Blood flows more easily, which allows the heart to work at a normal pace, due to the decrease in blood pressure from vessel expansion.

That means that the Tibetans' hearts can deliver more of the lower ambient oxygen available in the air to their bodies. With the dilated blood vessels, Tibetans can achieve this with less effort than a person at the same altitude whose cardiopulmonary system is used to near-sea level pressure.

This represents a strong example of humans evolving to adapt to their environment. Humans living at high altitudes have adapted to the unusual atmospheric conditions, and it stands to reason that this would be found throughout the world wherever humans live at elevations similar to those in Tibet. Except it isn't.

The first study of people living at high altitudes came in 1890, when Frenchman Francois Viault studied the red blood cell count of people living in the Andes Mountains of South America. Red blood cells carry hemoglobin, the part of the blood that carries oxygen. So Viault theorized that the Andean people would have a high red blood cell count. He was right. Andeans developed a process that compensates for the lack of available oxygen in the thin mountain air. But this trait -- or phenotype -- is not found in Tibetans. Conversely, Tibetans' higher use of nitric oxide isn't found in Andeans.

A third group, the people of the Ethiopian highlands, don't have either of these traits. In fact, the Ethiopian highlanders don't appear to have any special traits to compensate for life at higher altitudes. The characteristics of their cardiopulmonary systems -- like oxygen saturation and hemoglobin count -- are virtually identical to those found in people living at sea level.

It's possible that the Ethiopians do possess a trait that has yet to be discovered; the highlanders have only been studied once, while the Andeans have been studied for more than a century and the Tibetans for decades. But the differences that have been found between Andeans, Ethiopians and Tibetans represent human biodiversity. This is significant, because it is through diversity that a species can thrive on Earth.

Discovery Health "Biodiversity at High Elevations"

A childish thread.

It is the level of self motivation , leadership & cause which makes a man fight.

All these can come from a variety of reasons / backgrounds.

After seeing the Vietnamese & Tamils fight I do not think there should be any doubt.

1. Sikh
2. Gorkha
3. Dogra
4. Kumaoni
5. Jat
6. Rajput
7. Yadav
8. Punjabis
9. Pashtuns
10. Marathas

in my opinion i think its a tie between Sikhs and Gorkhas but i would like to know what are your opinions? and if the martial race you think is the best is not on here please mention so :yahoo:

In present situation,The Pashtuns are the only ones closely related to martial warfare.Everyone else has chilled out and do many other things.

The deadliest ll always be the Gorkhas and the Rajputs/Kumaonis the most good looking.

:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom