What's new

WHICH ONE IS BETTER FOR JOINING?

HHK

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAK ARMY JOIN KARNEY KE LIYE TCC COURSE ACHA HAI YA PMA-LC after FSC.

PMA LC is better wrt growth for higher ranks, TCC for those who have deep interest in science & technology.

PMA LC is better wrt growth for higher ranks, TCC for those who have deep interest in science & technology.
matlab tcc walay star officers tak nahi ponchtay

Last edited:
matlab tcc walay lieutenant general tak nahi ponchtay
Depends where in tcc, to get into risalpur Corp of engineer like my old man you need a really high merit or claim, then chance of general

Instead of asking this, try and get successful in ISSB first. TCC and L/C come later.

matlab tcc walay lieutenant general tak nahi ponchtay
This shouldnt be your concern, if you get into Army and then Army thinks you are fit for command, then you will reach Lt Col and above, forget about Lt Gen for now.

Growth in ranks depends upon many factors, haven't you interacted with retired officers ( i think there is at least a retired major here ) on PDF?

What if you don't do TCC but due to nature of unforeseen circumstances or your ranking in the course, you are sent to a supporting or technical arm?

Instead of asking this, try and get successful in ISSB first. TCC and L/C come later.

This shouldnt be your concern, if you get into Army and then Army thinks you are fit for command, then you will reach Lt Col and above, forget about Lt Gen for now.

Growth in ranks depends upon many factors, haven't you interacted with retired officers ( i think there is at least a retired major here ) on PDF?

What if you don't do TCC but due to nature of unforeseen circumstances or your ranking in the course, you are sent to a supporting or technical arm?

Hi,

You forgot to give him one option---if he stays on this board long enough and makes enough posts---he could become a 'General'.

I know that promotion depends upon many factors as i belong to army background. I was pointing towards below highlighted sentences already shared by you.

"This shouldnt be your concern, if you get into Army and then Army thinks you are fit for command, then you will reach Lt Col and above, forget about Lt Gen for now."

There was only one Lt General Nasir Durrani from Engineering corps all others belong to Infantry, Arty or Armored.

Hi,

You forgot to give him one option---if he stays on this board long enough and makes enough posts---he could become a 'General'.
Lolz.

Hi,

I can't find MH or CMH on this board. I have one serious patient to admit in psychiatric ward

Hi,

Bohat thandi thi

so you mean pma lc behtar hai

My father abandoned PAF due to favoritism of family regarding ranks. He escaped Karachi Base and never looked back. They offered him major in Pakistan Army. He was hounded for 12 years till he got pardon from a minister in the area.

Bohat thandi thi

so you mean pma lc behtar hai
LC

you will be given three options at the end.

A. Fighting Arm
B. Fighting Arm
C. support Arm

Your psyche will change in PMA. u will choose based on your experience and exposure.

I know that promotion depends upon many factors as i belong to army background. I was pointing towards below highlighted sentences already shared by you.

"This shouldnt be your concern, if you get into Army and then Army thinks you are fit for command, then you will reach Lt Col and above, forget about Lt Gen for now."

There was only one Lt General Nasir Durrani from Engineering corps all others belong to Infantry, Arty or Armored.

Lolz.

Reaching Lt Col is a milestone by itself. 60% of the course won't reach Lt Col.

Out of 40% who reach, 10% will never be promoted above Lt Col.

Hi,

As an officer on PDF, one can take part in wars of PDF course....can't get the status of shahadat unless banning is referred as shahadat lolz

You see the psyche of this thread? There was a time officers joined Army to attain Martyrdom, times have changed, now before joining, a pathway is being selected to reach Lt Gen, forget martyrdom.

LC

you will be given three options at the end.

A. Fighting Arm
B. Fighting Arm
C. support Arm

Your psyche will change in PMA. u will choose based on your experience and exposure.

Reaching Lt Col is a milestone by itself. 60% of the course won't reach Lt Col.

Out of 40% who reach, 10% will never be promoted above Lt Col.

As an officer on PDF, one can take part in wars of PDF course....can't get the status of shahadat unless banning is referred as shahadat lolz

You see the psyche of this thread? There was a time officers joined Army to attain Martyrdom, times have changed, now before joining, a pathway is being selected to reach Lt Gen, forget martyrdom.
Forget martyrdom ki baat nahi hai. Agar mulk meiN aman bahal rehay ga tou sahadat ki nobat hi na ai gi .Ye tou koi baat na hoi ke sahadat ko bhool gaye haiN.

starterpack.png

Back
Top Bottom