What's new

Technical Cadet course

Unbeatable707

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been recommended for tcc and will be joining soon. My question was that in PMA Training, do tcc cadets undergo proper military training as the lc or are they given basic military training(BMT). Also is technical Graduate course same as tcc. Thanks

I have been recommended for tcc and will be joining soon. My question was that in PMA Training, do tcc cadets undergo proper military training as the lc or are they given basic military training(BMT). Also is technical Graduate course same as tcc. Thanks
The word "proper" is relative. PMA Long Course has 2 years of training period compared with 6 months of TCC. Both courses are given "proper" training as per service requirements

The word "proper" is relative. PMA Long Course has 2 years of training period compared with 6 months of TCC. Both courses are given "proper" training as per service requirements
I believe sir that TCC cadets undergo an year worth of training. I got a word from someone that they undergo all the exercises and activities on par with PMA cadets but in one year. That was my question. Thanks sir

I believe sir that TCC cadets undergo an year worth of training. I got a word from someone that they undergo all the exercises and activities on par with PMA cadets but in one year. That was my question. Thanks sir
Idk what you mean by “proper military training”, but training for technical courses is on similar lines to long courses, that coupled with whatever training you get during your tenure at your college should give you sufficient training. It’s a long road ahead and by the time you reach PMA, trust me, you’ll wish the training wasn’t so proper.

First 4 years in technical college you are selected in (MCE, MCS, EME etc). One year in PMA after that.

TGC is different.

PMA Long Course has 2 years of training period compared with 6 months of TCC.
A dream come true to get engineering degree worth 6 months only.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom