What's new

Which laptop do you use?

Hey guys please suggest me in buying laptop. I am undergrad student, have a budget of around 60-70k pak rupees. My preference is performance so what is the best out there that i can get?

Hey guys please suggest me in buying laptop. I am undergrad student, have a budget of around 60-70k pak rupees. My preference is performance so what is the best out there that i can get?

Go for ASUS or Acer. Don't buy Compaq (they are crap).

My laptop is dv7 3110ea and working fine for me. Had a lot of problems in my Sony laptop so I recommend buy either heavy/medium weight Sony laptops or other brands. Lighter brand of sony sucks big time

I am Using Toshiba Satellite since three years with 2GHZ processor and 4 GB ram and till date no problem found and today its become standard configuration for all laptop. Cheers

asus p52f

Asus+P52F+%284%29.jpg

HP probook 4530. Nice shape, got it today.

actually i have a dell latitude 630 of the office , they are good but tend to heat up a bit .
at home i have a couple of lenovos . i bought both in the US . you really get great bargains at best buys.

i hate laptops. :sick:
a machine on which you cannot games with ease and on which there is no fun watching movies with friends in your hostel don't deserve to be called a computer.:cheesy:

i have a HP 430 but i prefer my AMD Athlon 64 - X2 6400+ desktop.
boy it flies . . .

My laptop is dv7 3110ea and working fine for me. Had a lot of problems in my Sony laptop so I recommend buy either heavy/medium weight Sony laptops or other brands. Lighter brand of sony sucks big time

Go for ASUS or Acer. Don't buy Compaq (they are crap).

I was considering Dell Inspirion N5110 or HP Dv6. Both are i5 2.3Ghz but HP is a lot expensive.

Back
Top Bottom