What's new

Which is Your Favourite ( Made in India ) Missile and Why ?

Which is Your Favourite Missile ??

• Angi Ballistic Missile I/II

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Agni V ICBM

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Shaurya Missile ( Land Based )

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Sagarika SLBM

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Astra BVR Missile

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Akash SAM

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Prithvi Missile

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nag Missile

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Brahmos Missile

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Brahmos II ( Hypersonic Version )

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
I love all made by DRDO - as none is capable of hitting intended target.

hail to DRDO for wasting billions and producing junk.

If it is the case then u guys should not have made N bomb which compelled ur nation to eat grass!!

As u said none of DRDO products work,so where come the need for the nuke arms race.Stop buying missiles from china and north korea to counter india missiles..:mps::mps:

My favorite is Agni-v ICBM it shows our technological attachments we did in the field of missile in just 2 decade.

Indian Made? R u Kidding me? They are all Russian Made Only Painted By India! India have russian made missiles only bought to show off!

Indian Made? R u Kidding me? They are all Russian Made Only Painted By India! India have russian made missiles only bought to show off!
congratulations-idiot.gif

nvKjE.jpg

Agni 5. No match right now!

When they make the sub launched version of the Agni 3(K-4). I might switch to that.

Long range SLBM. Nothing comes closer due to uncertainty.

Long range SLBM. Nothing comes closer due to uncertainty.

I voted for Sagarika ..........

Would have been better if we had a longer range SLBM ..............

It's the ultimate leg of a credible deterence and without a doubt most feared by enemies ...............

my vote is for brahmos...coz its the fastest cruise missile in the world with precision and accuracy which can be launched from multiple platforms...

Voted for shaurya land based missle due to character and suspense behind the missle.

Back
Top Bottom