What's new

Which is Your Favourite ( Made in India ) Missile and Why ?

Which is Your Favourite Missile ??

• Angi Ballistic Missile I/II

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Agni V ICBM

Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Shaurya Missile ( Land Based )

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Sagarika SLBM

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Astra BVR Missile

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Akash SAM

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Prithvi Missile

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Nag Missile

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Brahmos Missile

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Brahmos II ( Hypersonic Version )

Votes: 23 19.5%

• Total voters
Mine is Sagarika!

I hope there is never a situation when we might have to use it

I voted for Agni V..Having an ICBM has its own advantage..it can stop wars..countries will fear to attack us because they know our ICBM can reach their main cities :cheers:

For me , it has to be BRAHMOS. With a full scale war a very remote possibility . BRAHMOS ( with its precision and speed) on a Su-30 MKI will be very useful to take out the terror training camps in a post 26/11 scenario. Not to mention it cannot be intercepted by any anti missile defense system in the world due to its speed.:yahoo:

Pakistan has approx. 300 Nuclear Warheads (with speculation thermo-nuclear warheads). When Pakistan strikes India, the cities that will be obliterated is- Agra, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Kolkota, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Bombay will be evaporated. We are not stupid and strike your areas where nobody has toilets (half of india population)

With our remaining 286 Nuclear Warheads we will simultaneously take out all your military, naval, airforce bases. And you can thank yourself for having your air force base close to Pakistan, faster obliteration. :cheers:

While Manmohan Singh will be pooping his pants trying to find the second strike button only to realize the radioactive pulse has disabled all electronic systems.

When Pakistan goes nuclear with India, no matter how much countermeasures you have they will be ineffective. Nothing can stop a supersonic/hypersonic nuclear missile.

Your 99 cent India prepaid card will be essentially useless. :cheers:

troll_alert.gif

Pakistan has approx. 300 Nuclear Warheads (with speculation thermo-nuclear warheads). When Pakistan strikes India, the cities that will be obliterated is- Agra, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Kolkota, Hyderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Bombay, Calcutta will be evaporated. We are not stupid and strike your areas where nobody has toilets (half of india population).

With our remaining 286 Nuclear Warheads we will simultaneously take out all your military, naval, airforce bases. And you can thank yourself for having your air force base close to Pakistan, faster obliteration. :cheers:

While Manmohan Singh will be pooping his pants trying to find the second strike button only to realize the radioactive pulse has disabled all electronic systems.

When Pakistan goes nuclear with India, no matter how much countermeasures you have they will be ineffective. Nothing can stop a supersonic/hypersonic nuclear equipped missile.

Your 99 cent India prepaid card will be essentially useless. :cheers:
bullshit_detector4.gif

If this post makes you feel safe then good for you. When D-Day comes then you will understand. :hitwall:

We are discussing something else here. start a new thread about nuclear warheads or join existing ones.. don't irritate others.. just leave..

Thanks

don't be stupid indian. you idiots are discussing it too.

Why are you on edge. Ran out of fair and flawless?

Blah blah blah .. just leave... try some other thread.. just let people talk on the subject...

Nice username anyway.. suits you best.

i heard you were the cook in the indian army. how was it? you have a full supply of curry to feed everybody? :hang2:

you heard it wrong.. anyway post reported for trolling, flame baits and insults. Hope others do it too. coz we dont want a joker in thread.

Why I heard that there is PDV which is going to be tested, But this is The same AAD I guess... any idea guys??

Hey, i don't see anything wrong with this picture, every country got crazy people, why finger pointing at us, even though they all seem to having something in common=small ....?

Back to the topic, Agni 3 will be my favorite missile name.:smitten:

Hey dont Feed the trolls... Just un quote it.... and get back to the topic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom