What's new

Which faction of the armed forces would you join?

Well there is the branch that I am part of.
Country -Britain
Branch - Army
Field - infantry......cause I'm a really good shot and have phenomenal fieldcraft:azn:

But I would like to be a fast jet pilot if I could change.....:cheesy:

So how long have you been in he British army keys? and which division are you in?

Well there is the branch that I am part of.
Country -Britain
Branch - Army
Field - infantry......cause I'm a really good shot and have phenomenal fieldcraft:azn:

But I would like to be a fast jet pilot if I could change.....:cheesy:

Are you of Pakistani ancestry?

If you are a patriot you better hope this is the very last time an army chief rules over Pakistan. A democratically elected public official should lead the country at all times.
someone might think in past that Gen Ayub's was last then Yahya's last then Zia's Last and now we r thinking it is the last one. but if we do not change our political culture then in future we can expect more.

The university I'm with doesn't have a University Officer Training Corps so I'm in the process of joining the Territorial Army here instead.

Branch: Territorial Army
Field: Infantry
Reason: For fun

Branch: Airforce
Field: Logistics/IT-systems
Reason: That is what i used to do when i was conscript in the airforce. I could have continued with it, but decided to jump off because of studies.

Branch:Army/then BDR if I feel like it;army officers are delegated to BDR tasks.
Field:Engineers Corps
Reason:I am not in great shape now to apply within two years but I will apply years later(meaning I can't try out for the Infantry Corps).also I don't want to immigrate into another country and settle there;doesn't suit my nationalistic mentality.plus engineers are paid well.

Faction: Army
Field: Artillery
Reason: I wanted to be in the PAF but I wear glasses and I've always had an interest in artillery.

Faction: Defence Ministry
Field: High Net Worth Defence Procurements
Reasons: $$$$

Field: Special Services Group
Reason: Well, their the best of the best. Their hardcore, they have no fears except that of Allah, and their fighting skills are superb. Even our enemies our dread our SSG.
:sniper:

Field: Special Services Group
Reason: Well, their the best of the best. Their hardcore, they have no fears except that of Allah, and their fighting skills are superb. Even our enemies our dread our SSG.
:sniper:

what about non Muslim or atheistic Pakistanis??

Back
Top Bottom