What's new

Which Country will Imran Khan visit 1st as Prime Minister of Pakistan?

Which country would it be and why?

• Iran

• Saudi Arabia

• America

• India

• China

• Afghanistan

• Turkey

• United Kingdom (Britain)

• Russia

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Which country do you think Prime Minister Imran Khan will visit first?

The 1st country visited by a new leader of any democracy symbolizes the foreign policy Alliance and direction of a country.

What are your thoughts?

I voted China because of:
1. The long time tested proven relationship
2. CPEC
3. And signaling to the world Pakistan is no longer dependent on the unreliable backstabbing Americans

Hopefully Saudi Arabia. Firstly for Hajj. Secondly for brotherly relationships.

Hopefully Saudi Arabia. Firstly for Hajj. Secondly for brotherly relationships.

I would say Saudi as second. China is more important for foreign policy and economic perspective.

Saudis have too many of their own problems these days to be of any sort of supporting alliance.

Last edited:
He might go to Britain. Would be looked upon with suspicion by some as far as his ex-wife is concerned.

Hmm. :undecided:

He is not going to visit any they will come to visit him. This is Imran not Nawaz.

Eventually he would have to go. It is a common practice.

I am not talking about an expensive corrupt globle trotting tour of Nawaz.... Shopping at Macy's on the 5th etc.

Eventually he would have to go. It is a common practice.

I am not talking about an expensive corrupt globle trotting tour of Nawaz.... Shopping at Macy's on the 5th etc.

My friends Nawaz was a foreign agent and his long govt made you all forget your worth. You have asked a wrong question here. You should have asked which country is coming to visit Imran for the first time.

Saudi MBS has already told that he will visit. Who is next?

Back
Top Bottom