What's new

Which country Pakistan, India or China who has more respect for women?

Black Alloy

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Simple question the crimes against women are a curse on the world, happens in every country on earth. But I think these crimes happen a lot more in Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Chine and Asian countries in general. What can be done to stop this? Is it a simple matter of education? Or does it run more deeply than that?

China scores 7.23, Pakistan scores 7.67 and India scores 7.38 :rofl:

All three are pathetic in their treatment of women.

Relatively Pakistan is the worst violator of women's right followed by India, and then followed by China.

China by far is better than India and Pakistan on this aspect.

I can't believe i'm going to keep posting on this troll thread. Heres my answer.

nelson-mandela-education-quote.jpg

Who is this guy?

A genius troll

All three are pathetic in their treatment of women.

Relatively Pakistan is the worst violator of women's right followed by India, and then followed by China.

Sure, Pakistan must be worst because an Indian said so. Infanticide, Rampant rape make in India etc, but still Pakistan have to be the worst.

The reality is all Asian cultures treat women like crap, be it South Asian, Middle Eastern or Far East, women are not treated by any Asian culture.

A genius troll

Sure, Pakistan must be worst because an Indian said so. Infanticide, Rampant rape make in India etc, but still Pakistan have to be the worst.

The reality is all Asian cultures treat women like crap, be it South Asian, Middle Eastern or Far East, women are not treated by any Asian culture.

Because pakistan is in a much worse situation

No of rapes per lakh of population is higher in so called land of pure. Same goes for Infanticide.

A genius troll

I would not like to do a dick measuring contest on such an important issue

But the according to Gender gap index...Out of 136 countries ranked...China is ranked 69, India 101 and Pakistan 135. Only Yemen is below Pakistan in its treatment of women.

World gender gap index 2013: see how countries compare | News | The Guardian

I would not like to do a dick measuring contest on such an important issue

But the according to Gender gap index...Out of 136 countries ranked...China is ranked 69, India 101 and Pakistan 135. Only Yemen is below Pakistan in its treatment of women.

World gender gap index 2013: see how countries compare | News | The Guardian

But you still would because you're an Indian and you can't help but being a dick.

Because pakistan is in a much worse situation

No of rapes per lakh of population is higher in so called land of pure. Same goes for Infanticide.

Sure because insecure Indian said so.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom