What's new

Which countries could back US and South Korea naval force in Strait of Hormuz?

@Hack-Hook South Korean ships are perfect targets i assume. they are not NATO member and are a pain in china's ***.
Literally, no chance of my country sending its navy in the Hormuz strait because my people's current president, Moon is a leftist nationalist that KNOWS Trump thinks that he is an "Commie idiot". Trump and Moon aren't willing to act salty to each other like a bunch of schoolkids because a lot of Americans and Koreans live and run businesses in each other's countries and it would be a awkward situation for those people. Just because the U.S. and South Korea have a military alliance, it doesn't mean that we agree on everything and there are some of my people that really don't like the direction of this stupid Sunni-Shia war. We South Koreans are also preparing for the possibility that the U.S. military will be reducing their troop levels since the U.S. needs them elsewhere and how Trump is getting angry with Moon refusing to pay more for their troop presence.

If any Korean merchants happen to accidentally get killed or captured when Iran reacts in self defense, I hope Tehran does it's best to approach requests from Seoul for the sake of Iran and S.K. relations.

Last edited:
Literally, no chance of my country sending its navy in the Hormuz strait because my people's current president, Moon is a leftist nationalist that KNOWS Trump thinks that he is an "Commie idiot". Trump and Moon aren't willing to act salty to each other like a bunch of schoolkids because a lot of Americans and Koreans live and run businesses in each other's countries and it would be a awkward situation for those people. Just because the U.S. and South Korea have a military alliance, it doesn't mean that we agree on everything and there are some of my people that really don't like the direction of this stupid Sunni-Shia war. We South Koreans are also preparing for the possibility that the U.S. military will be reducing their troop levels since the U.S. needs them elsewhere and how Trump is getting angry how Moon is refusing to pay more for their troop presence.

If any Korean merchants happen to accidentally get killed or captured when Iran reacts in self defense, I hope Tehran does it's best to approach requests from Seoul for the sake of Iran and S.K. relations.
Just one little point,this isnt a sunni vs shia war,that is the sectarian narrative of the saudis and co,in reality this is a wahabist vs everybody else war.Ironically the largest number of victims have probably been non wahabist sunnis killed by their supposed brother sunnis ie "sunni" wahabists.

Literally, no chance of my country sending its navy in the Hormuz strait because my people's current president, Moon is a leftist nationalist that KNOWS Trump thinks that he is an "Commie idiot". Trump and Moon aren't willing to act salty to each other like a bunch of schoolkids because a lot of Americans and Koreans live and run businesses in each other's countries and it would be a awkward situation for those people. Just because the U.S. and South Korea have a military alliance, it doesn't mean that we agree on everything and there are some of my people that really don't like the direction of this stupid Sunni-Shia war. We South Koreans are also preparing for the possibility that the U.S. military will be reducing their troop levels since the U.S. needs them elsewhere and how Trump is getting angry how Moon is refusing to pay more for their troop presence.

trump is trying to drag every one to fix his JCPoA miss and put the blames on Iran. so capturing S-Korean merchant ships or attacking their navy would not serve our interests. we do not have any issue with Korean people.
i simply am interested to see how our military stuff work against modern armies preferably not US.

Literally, no chance of my country sending its navy in the Hormuz strait because my people's current president, Moon is a leftist nationalist that KNOWS Trump thinks that he is an "Commie idiot". Trump and Moon aren't willing to act salty to each other like a bunch of schoolkids because a lot of Americans and Koreans live and run businesses in each other's countries and it would be a awkward situation for those people. Just because the U.S. and South Korea have a military alliance, it doesn't mean that we agree on everything and there are some of my people that really don't like the direction of this stupid Sunni-Shia war. We South Koreans are also preparing for the possibility that the U.S. military will be reducing their troop levels since the U.S. needs them elsewhere and how Trump is getting angry with Moon refusing to pay more for their troop presence.

We don't have any enmity with South Korea and we are after good mutual relation base on respect with SK but if SK decide to start this unrespectful action against us to send warship to put siege and pressure against us, we would not hesitate to hit aggressor's ships and oil tankers as well as its economical interests, Persian gulf is our home, and we won't tolerate hostile warships in this area more.

I hope South Korea do not push itself in middle of unrelated conflict.

Back
Top Bottom