What's new

Which city do you prefer to live in: Dubai or Riyadh?

Which city you prefer to live in ??

• Dubai

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Riyadh

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
East or west, home is the best.. actually i get homesick after 7 or 8 months- missing family and place.. those are lucky who work in their home countries. Neither Dubai nor Riyadh can replace the charm of your home town.

Lesser drunk losers,not many half naked women,lesser crime,lesser whit foriegner... easy access to mecca n madina etc etc

1) I'm sorry, can you repeat that?
2) Much better than tents atleast, and we are a bit CIVILIZED unlike you, we don't stare
3)Now you've proven yourself as the dumbest ***** ***** ***** ***** ever born on earth
4) Learn to spell nigga
5) Inshallah Mecca and Medina will be free from the ****** kings of saudi arabia and be free for all

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Whats in dubai?- Tamils, Expensive flats- Expensive transport- Expensive malls- Expensive food- Expensive Burj Al Khalefa?- Half of your salary goes in the rent- The others half on paying parking tickets- Tell me apart from nudity and some half naked chicks- whats in it for dubai?-

I wont even bother replying, every one who has opposed me is a sick disusting sexist pervert. The streets ad roads are world class, at least it isnt a ghost town - if there are many people here, that's one of the things i LOVE about this place
Alhamdullillah I'm living the best life ever here and all your complains dont make any sense to me it makes You sound like a labourer or a janitor

DUbai is very crowded and over plastic..East or West, Jeddah is the best!

Whats in dubai?- Tamils, Expensive flats- Expensive transport- Expensive malls- Expensive food- Expensive Burj Al Khalefa?- Half of your salary goes in the rent- The others half on paying parking tickets- Tell me apart from nudity and some half naked chicks- whats in it for dubai?-

You answered the question yourself,as for me Dubai anyday.

I have lived in Riyadh and Dubai, both cities are different. Dubai has much more freedom and is more multicultural then Riyadh. But Riyadh in my opinion is actually more (richer) then dubai. The amount of expensive stores, resturants, cafe's etc... you see on streets in Riyadh in incomparable to Dubai. Dubai has big malls but it lacks the real rich street life you see in Riyadh. Just drive on Olaya street or Thalia street in Riyadh and see how rich and expensive the city is, you wont find those things in Dubai

Also Salary in Riyadh on average is higher and you save a lot

Neither in reality; but Dubai if absolutely had to. Realistically speaking, in the Middle East, I'd prefer Makkah or Madina over the 2 anyway...

Most of dubai streets are filled with ugly cheap ripoff stores, I am specially talking about in the older areas of the city, while in Riyadh you see the most luxurious and expensive brand stores from around the world on many streets

I prefer my hometown NEW YORK CITY ( THE BIG APPLE ). I have lived in KSA and visited Dubai and hated both places. In my own country ( good old USA ) I am the KING. Here I am treated with respect and I find no prejudice on a personal level ( even though everyone knows of my Pakistani roots ).

Back
Top Bottom