What's new

Which city do you prefer to live in: Dubai or Riyadh?

Which city you prefer to live in ??

• Dubai

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Riyadh

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
@Tomato Boy

You have stirred up a hornets nest in the other thread

What's in riyadh? Camels, Tent wearing women, and big american cars, not to mention hairy brainless [pseudo]religious police?

Whats in dubai?- Tamils, Expensive flats- Expensive transport- Expensive malls- Expensive food- Expensive Burj Al Khalefa?- Half of your salary goes in the rent- The others half on paying parking tickets- Tell me apart from nudity and some half naked chicks- whats in it for dubai?-

Dubai anytime. It is far more developed & more western-type city

boss dubai is too congested either too good to be true or too depressing to be bad jeddah gives you the colours ( you ought to know it though) along with the space the gsce/igcse co-ed schools are a treat that even a guy who has seen the best of L.A & miami like me will reckon with my school jeddah international & man trust me it's hard to beat that. Corniche & rawda,al naeem , azizia/tehlia,kalediah the night life are a heaven on earth trust me you got to live it to feel it,heck its got the flavours of atlanta with the touch of madrid second to jeddah my other favs cairo,egypt

I would live in San Francisco :p Never been to a city that good :tup:

Anyways, I have seen Riyadh but not Dubai ..So can't say really..

Whats in dubai?- Tamils, Expensive flats- Expensive transport- Expensive malls- Expensive food- Expensive Burj Al Khalefa?- Half of your salary goes in the rent- The others half on paying parking tickets- Tell me apart from nudity and some half naked chicks- whats in it for dubai?-

What if company provided flat and car?:azn: hmm chicks, oh yeah you can find on beaches and bars only ;) I have lived in dubai and abu dhabi but wont exchange Al Ain with those congested cities --- for its hot springs.

Actually none but Riyadh...no and no.

yeah i have heard riyadh is a less costlier city compare to dubai

Riyadh == Ghost city... Massive malls.. empty with women in abayas walking around.
Its Rio de Dubai.. always... Party 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom