What's new

Which Book are you reading

Just wanted to add, had Ogedei Khan died a few years later, the world as we know it would be completely different. I would've wrote this in Chinese or Mongolian.

I cannot recommend the Conqueror series highly enough!! Awesome read!

Hi,

I just finished reading 'CONQUERER' last night a 2 am-----a great read-----. Yeah---what if Helagu Khan was directed to take china and Kublai Khan ordered to take on Baghdad----it would have been a different world---.

Whereas Helagu Khan was a psychotic killer, Kublai was a builder---. It is amazing to read----two sons from the same mother and father---and how different in their actions.

Hi,

Just finished 'THE DEATH OF KINGS' by Conn Iggulden----.

Reading To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee at the moment. Almost finished, excellent book recommended to everyone

Nazrul's Bengali translation of Rubaiyat-i-Omar Khayyam.
Is it any good. I was watching a documentary about it, how it is so popular in iran that even mullahs cant touch it(even though it has subversive message..)

Is it any good. I was watching a documentary about it, how it is so popular in iran that even mullahs cant touch it(even though it has subversive message..)

Khayyam just spoke his mind. He may have offended certain people, but that he didn't intend to.

I have been reading a Biology book...

Back
Top Bottom