What's new

Where's the beef? Indians don't want to know

[/COLOR]

This is clever approach, but practicing it..... may trigger a war.

A story of Cow war

conquest of sylhet a tribal chieftain named Gour Govinda ruled the Sylhet area, which was called Gaur Kingdom, and then predominantly inhabited by tribal people of Mongoloid origin. Govinda himself was of Tepra tribe of Tripura. Sheikh Burhanuddin, a Muslim who lived in the area under his control once sacrificed a cow to celebrate the birth of his son. A crow snatched a piece of the dead meat and it fell from its beak onto the house of a Brahmin Hindu, for whom cows were sacred. According to another tradition, the piece of flesh fell on the temple of the king himself, which he took as a great offence. On the orders of the king, Burhanuddin's hands were said to have been cut off and his son killed. Burhanuddin went to the Sultan of Gaur, Shamsuddin Firuz Shah, to whom he submitted a plea for justice. The Sultan accordingly sent an army under the command of his nephew Sikandar Khan Ghazi. He was, however, stopped by rains and flooding. The Sultan then ordered his Sipah Salar (armed forces chief) Nasiruddin to lead the war. At this time, Shah Jalal (R) was requested by Nizam Uddin at the behest of Sultan Firoz Shah to travel to Sylhet along with Sikander Khan Ghazi to rescue Sheikh Burhan Uddin. With 360 followers, including his nephew Shah Paran, he reached Bengal and joined the Muslim army in the Sylhet campaign.

True, It has been hell for me coming to Toronto, Cant find decent vegetarian places.:cry:
Haha, when I go to a city where I cannot find halal meat, I feel like a Hindu. I stick to the vegetarian meals.

Haha, when I go to a city where I cannot find halal meat, I feel like a Hindu. I stick to the vegetarian meals.

Right word would be you feel like a "vegetarian", all hindus are not vegetarians.

Did ya check em...:lol:

Yeah nah I have asked people around in villages, about the male calves/bulls. They said, that a man whose name is "jallad", this old Bangladeshi guy, :cheesy: comes and buys them, and sends them to Bangladesh.

The cows in India are dairy cows, they are not beef cattle. So it would be stupid(economically) to sell them as beef.

So Bangladeshis enjoy your steroid ridden bull meat:enjoy:

A male cross-breed is destined to an early and painful death – whether at the hands of beef-eating gangs or not. Cultural-religious practices dictate that it is a sin to kill a cow/bull. Somehow the farmer is able to free themselves from this sense of wrong-doing. They kill the calf without killing it – or at least they convince themselves that they haven’t killed it.

India, cows, culture, boundaries of responsibility and the development machine | Intra-Being

I havent seen anyone slaughtering female cow ever... And yes rich and middle class actually don't buy indian cow.. There are three types of cows. Local, hybrid and indian... Indian cows are thin but have long horns.. They are cheap... While local cows are expensive and people normally buy them for good meat horns.. They are cheap... While local cows are expensive and people normally buy them for good meat

So Bangladeshis enjoy your steroid ridden bull meat:enjoy:
The notion that Hindu(human) females were disregarded at a point as useless,is ironically countered by Hindu female cows as being useful while the male cows(Bull) remain useless. Does this suggest Indians only care about things that benefit them or are they at heart humanists and environmentalists?

And why are you happy to send Bangledeshis chemically imbalanced livestock? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

India, cows, culture, boundaries of responsibility and the development machine | Intra-Being

The notion that Hindu(human) females were disregarded at a point as useless,is ironically countered by Hindu female cows as being useful while the male cows(Bull) remain useless. Does this suggest Indians only care about things that benefit them or are they at heart humanists and environmentalists?

WTF is a Hindu Cow? :rofl:

And why are you happy to send Bangledeshis chemically imbalanced livestock? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Cause Bangladeshis on this forum feel happy about eating "tasty Indian cows". Why do you think this year old article was posted here ?

who said hindu women are useless,they are considered laxmi,mothers are honoured more than god by their childrens,she is also known as annapurna- goddess of food as she feeds the family,etc
bulls are not considered useless animals,the cow is only considered sacred because it gives milk from which we can get milk, clarifired butter, sweets from the milk,etc and krishna was a cow herder so it became more associated with being sacred

WTF is a Hindu Cow? :rofl:

Cause Bangladeshis on this forum feel happy about eating "tasty Indian cows". Why do you think this year old article was posted here ?

LAME REASONING.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

who said hindu women are useless,they are considered laxmi,mothers are honoured more than god by their childrens,she is also known as annapurna- goddess of food as she feeds the family,etc
bulls are not considered useless animals,the cow is only considered sacred because it gives milk from which we can get milk, clarifired butter, sweets from the milk,etc and krishna was a cow herder so it became more associated with being sacred

I understand but why did many hindus kill and bury daughters if they were born, and what about female suicide along with male death?

LAME REASONING.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I understand but why did many hindus kill and bury daughters if they were born, and what about female suicide along with male death?

Are we playing stereotype 101 are we? Should I start asking you innocent questions about Muslim stereotypes?

Talk about stealth trolling. :lol:

LAME REASONING.

no its not many only some deranged people do that,if that was the case there wouldnt have been women in india
suicide also depends on person to person

Hindu religion if it focuses on Cows being holy is fake. Look at what members of the Hindu faith practice. Bow down to the All-Mighty Dollar. Money is your only god.

Not the only god. Hindus worship many gods, money(Lakshmi-goddess of wealth) is one of them. If you don't want to worship money, that's your problem, don't get us involved in it.

no its not many only some deranged people do that,if that was the case there wouldnt have been women in india
suicide also depends on person to person

You seem enlightened, and I would like to say that many Muslims don't practice their faith correctly and resort to extremism.Many also commit crimes on the base of their religion and are very much deranged.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Are we playing stereotype 101 are we? Should I start asking you innocent questions about Muslim stereotypes?

Talk about stealth trolling. :lol:

We are talking about eradicating stereotypes, whether they be hindu, muslim, or anything else.

Hindu religion if it focuses on Cows being holy is fake. Look at what members of the Hindu faith practice. Bow down to the All-Mighty Dollar. Money is your only god.

That is why we keep begging for more and more dollars from US... thank you for enlightening me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom