What's new

Where would the country be today if musharraf had told the usa "no"

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Had musharraf decided to fight against America and told them to fuvk off would the Americans wage war against a nuclear Pakistan? Or would they just sit back and put sanctions on Pakistan?
I wish musharraf had told no to America's war on terror.
So many innocent lives were gone and we were on the wrong side of history. If we had fought atleast we would've held our integrity in the Muslim world.

If general zia ul haq was in power I believe he would've went to war against America. I wish I lived in his time he was a True mujahideen.

Initially there was some hope that US/Pakistan relations will improve

That time is finished, 2008 when Musharaf was removed with Outside blessing

The remaining potential was finished after Imran Khan was removed with Outside blessing

Upvote 0
USA is an island,
that needs resources from the rest of the world..
Such as what?
And it's not an island (Canada and Mexico may be fluid in state policy but not liquid in state)

Initially there was some hope that US/Pakistan relations will improve

That time is finished, 2008 when Musharaf was removed with Outside blessing

The remaining potential was finished after Imran Khan was removed with Outside blessing
Anything can be repaired and would have been but finding OBL sheltered in your military town was too much given American lives and money spent finding him. That deep sixed all trust.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mussraf had an excuse at least. He tried convincing Taliban to give up OBL. Plus, Pakistan was neither ready nor expecting to face a threat like US military might.

Even with Nukes, Pakistan had very limited to no means to retaliate back. Stealth bombers would have easily wipe out any strategic assets.

10 to 20 years down the road, PA or establishment as a whole has no excuse to say, we didn’t know or were not ready.
Yes I agree with you.

Thats why I don't mind the Osama Bin Laden raid either. USA just wanted to get the mass murderer of the 9/11 attacks.

Thats like the only exemption.

Upvote 0
What does education have to do with school and college degrees ? I am a 12th class dropout and our dear Hindutvadi @Surya 1 must have 40 degrees, with him writing 32 exams in just one year as he himself proudly wrote ! :rofl: Who is rational and educated and worldly-wise among us two ? But who am I a lowly 12th class dropout to sit among the top PhD "scientists" among the 500 million Hindutvadis ? Take former DRDO chief, Dr. VK Saraswat and his colleagues at VIBHA :

Hi @jamahir , I do not mention my degrees anywhere. Since That was a thread asking for qualifications, I mentioned it. Secondly, I fully agree with you that that wisdom and rationality has not a strong correlation with each other but you are certainly not among lowly educated yet a rational man. You are a typical mix of Commies with Islamist touch who is highly irrational biased and cut off from reality who thinks himself very wise though non of the person who interacts with him think so. Infact, it is otherwise.

Upvote 0
Hi @jamahir , I do not mention my degrees anywhere. Since That was a thread asking for qualifications, I mentioned it.

Even one mention by you of your long list of "qualifications" was enough :lol: also to mention you occasionally trumpeting your 32 exams in one year in front of my 12th class dropout status. :lol:

Secondly, I fully agree with you that that wisdom and rationality has not a strong correlation with each other

:what:

but you are certainly not among lowly educated yet a rational man. You are a typical mix of Commies with Islamist touch who is highly irrational biased and cut off from reality who thinks himself very wise though non of the person who interacts with him think so. Infact, it is otherwise.

LOL.

Upvote 0
Even one mention by you of your long list of "qualifications" was enough :lol: also to mention you occasionally trumpeting your 32 exams in one year in front of my 12th class dropout status. :lol:

Show me where did I mentioned it except in the thread asking for qualifications?

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom