What's new

Where would the country be today if musharraf had told the usa "no"

Raja420

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Had musharraf decided to fight against America and told them to fuvk off would the Americans wage war against a nuclear Pakistan? Or would they just sit back and put sanctions on Pakistan?
I wish musharraf had told no to America's war on terror.
So many innocent lives were gone and we were on the wrong side of history. If we had fought atleast we would've held our integrity in the Muslim world.

If general zia ul haq was in power I believe he would've went to war against America. I wish I lived in his time he was a True mujahideen.

They have been completely culturally dominated.
So have every other succesfull people -

• Turks
  • Japanese
  • Chinese
  • Taiwanese
  • Singaporans
  • et al

Somalis are doing a great job at retaining their culture and nobody matches Afghanistan - which is why they are such potent economies and have to live on hand outs.

They have a culture of plastic surgery
No differant from fair and lovely complex in Pakistan, India etc.

Their masculinity has been crushed.
Koreans as a population are one of the toughest, leanest baskets in Asia. A typical Korean would knock your block off. No bulging torsos or diabetic victims or inbred clowns. Koreans tend to be stouter, taller and stronger then other East Asians - in fact they proabbly are taller then Paks.

Every South Korean male goes through tough military service and this shows in their young. Their sporting prowess outmatches Pakistan by a country mile when they are a tiny country of 40 million people. That is two Karachis and their worth ethic has filled the world with cars, ships, planes, tractors, diggers, fridges, TVs etc etc. Who has not heard of Samsung, Daewoo, Hyundai etc.

And this a country that was bombed to ruin. The people, even the shemales built it into a tiger.

caucasian
Your aware that Pakistani's are also Caucasian?

Upvote 0
Wonder how Imran Khan would react had he been in Musharraf position?

Upvote 0
Wonder how Imran Khan would react had he been in Musharraf position?
He would not have reacted any differently. Plus also Musharraf wanted to milk USA for certain benefits.

He is not a troll he is mentally retarded
@jamahir is not a real Muslim. He is one of those heretics who claim to be a Muslim, but believes in their heretical interpretation to suit the interests and whims of others.

Upvote 0
We can't say that for sure. Maybe he would have reacted different? Maybe not?
Back in 2001 after 9/11, the entire world was with USA. USA felt they were attacked. This was before the immoral wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and crimes against humanity committed in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Upvote 0
Personally I think Musharraf made the right choice.

Remember Musharraf said they would have bombed us back to the stone age if we had not cooperated.
Musharraf later said he believed that was rather a rude remark.
Musharraf layed down with his legs wide open for the master. Even the master was shocked at his total capitulation. So much for the false bravado of the commando president.
Musharraf exhibited the same behavior that kayani, and now mir bajwa displayed a few months ago. Neutrals must have a special factory where they neuter the coas to be before they assume that post. PA has always worshipped the former slave masters, and then their big daddy. Until this unhealthy infatuation with the gora is cured, there is absolutely no hope for an independent Pakistan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
We can't say that for sure. Maybe he would have reacted different? Maybe not?
Back then Pakistan was a very backward country in 2001.
There was no choice. But Musharraf was wise to take advantage of USA at the time as well.

Musharraf not only layed down but opened his legs opened. Even the master was shocked at his total capitulation. So much for false bravado of the commando ptesiseny.
Musharraf exhibited the same behavior that kayani, and now mir bajwa displays a few months ago. Neutrals must have a special factory where they neuter the coas to be before they assume that post. PA has always worshipped the Brits and the other big daddy. Until this unhealthy infatuation with the gora is cured, there is absutely no hope for an independent pakiatan.
The reason Musharraf layed his legs open was to take advantage of USA as well.

Musharraf not only layed down but opened his legs wide. Even the master was shocked at his total capitulation. So much for false bravado of the commando ptesiseny.
Musharraf exhibited the same behavior that kayani, and now mir bajwa displays a few months ago. Neutrals must have a special factory where they neuter the coas to be before they assume that post. PA has always worshipped the Brits and the other big daddy. Until this unhealthy infatuation with the gora is cured, there is absutely no hope for an independent pakiatan.
I too am of the opinion that Pakistan should scrap the dual nationality laws and just form an alliance with China.
Pakistan first.

That is just so much better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back then Pakistan was a very backward country in 2001.
There was no choice. But Musharraf was wise to take advantage of USA at the time as well.

The reason Musharraf layed his legs open was to take advantage of USA as well.

I too am of the opinion that Pakistan should scrap the dual nationality laws and just form an alliance with China.
Pakistan first.

That is just so much better.

No one individual be civilian or military in Pakistan has ever taken advantage of the US & Co., Musy and all could have demanded more much more but they short changed themselves.

Upvote 0
No one individual be civilian or military in Pakistan has ever taken advantage of the US & Co., Musy and all could have demanded more much more but they short changed themselves.
Even Gen. Zia said USA gave peanuts.

but 2001 was different, USA felt attacked because of 9/11. There was no choice but to cooperate.

Or Pakistan would have been like Iraq, bombed back to the stone age.

Upvote 0
Musharraf was 100% correct in joining the war on terror, it had many dire consequences for Pakistan but the consequences would have been even direr had Pakistan said no to the US. Nuclear weapons mean f*ck all if your economy is horrible. Do these people realise what life is like for an average North Korean citizen? I pray to Allah to ease the suffering of poor North Korean citizens. Our people are already crying about the current economic situation of our country so imagine how they will be reacting if our economy was like that of North Korea. Without immense Chinese support, North Korea would immediately crumble. Nukes alone aren't enough for a country to survive but both nukes and a strong economy are required to guarantee a country's survival.

I strongly appreciate Musharraf's decision to join the war on terror on a macro level but I criticize him on a micro level for how he didn't completely leverage it to Pakistan's advantage. He should have charged a lot more money from NATO for providing them with a route to supply their supplies in Afghanistan. NATO supply trucks destroyed our motorways, as our motorways weren't built for vehicles like that and we didn't ask them for any compensation instead we had to repair these motorways with our own money. He could have done so much more economic cooperation with the US.
I totally agree; we should have charged fair value for provision of infrastructure especially GLOC which suffered massive wear and tear and abuse by the heavy transport.

Upvote 0
Honorable Musharaf Sahib made correct choices , however the time is different now

The helped Pakistan got in return from USA was marginal
Few F16 repair kit and few new planes

Some Coalition support program funds which were less then what our expenses were

Our economy lost 300 billion dollars

We lost 300 Billion Dollars in economic damages , and US may be gave us 5 Billion to 7 Billion in benefits

Upvote 0
Musharraf was going to collaborate with the Americans on their "War on Terror" charade nonetheless, he was in cahoots with and had mutual interests with NATO since day one. The coup itself where Musharraf grabbed power was backed by the CIA/ISI, its no coincidence he came to power just in time a couple years before the charade got kicked off by the international community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom