What's new

Where Pakistan will end up with Mr. Zardari?

Torpedo

BANNED
Reaction score
Mr. Zardari has come into power in sept 2008. It means nearly six months ago. And he has brought many disasters to Pakistan.

He has already screwed the economy, which was well-running before his time.

US is dying to snatch nukes from Pakistan and Mr. Zardari is fueling this action with his statements. Cut in aid by US is the immediate effect.

His recent actions in Swat are being seen negatively because of his earlier statements.

Now, if army does not interfere, he is going to retain his position for four and half years more (considering that he will not be re-elected). :crazy:

My question is, where will be Pakistan when Zardari's era ends??

Are there any chances that he will step down before the due time??

Ya, but Pakistan was certainly doing much better than now in Musharraf era.

But Mr. Zardari........ give him a heaven and he can turn it into hell in no time!!

Pakistan cannot afford such a leader on its topmost place. We have seen how Mr. Bush degraded USA in just 4 years. And Zardari certainly has more potential than Bush! :agree:

Ya, but Pakistan was certainly doing much better than now in Musharraf era.

But Mr. Zardari........ give him a heaven and he can turn it into hell in no time!!

Pakistan cannot afford such a leader on its topmost place. We have seen how Mr. Bush degraded USA in just 4 years. And Zardari certainly has more potential than Bush! :agree:
Yeah, but i don't want army to be blamed for everything!Democracy will take some time to evolve.

Yeah, but i don't want army to be blamed for everything!Democracy will take some time to evolve.

Sure it will. But, can Pakistan wait for that long??

I am not a supporter of Military Law. But these are the facts.

Mr. Zardari has come into power in sept 2008. It means nearly six months ago. And he has brought many disasters to Pakistan.

He has already screwed the economy, which was well-running before his time.

US is dying to snatch nukes from Pakistan and Mr. Zardari is fueling this action with his statements. Cut in aid by US is the immediate effect.

His recent actions in Swat are being seen negatively because of his earlier statements.

Now, if army does not interfere, he is going to retain his position for four and half years more (considering that he will not be re-elected). :crazy:

My question is, where will be Pakistan when Zardari's era ends??
Are there any chances that he will step down before the due time??

We support recent 'peace deal' in Swat. At least, Pakistanis don't see it negatively. :pakistan:

We will take care of our beloved country, you don't need to worry about us. Just take care about your country. As far as Zardari is concerned the role, he is playing, would not extend his era. If he continues to take decisions against the will of people then definitely, this would end his era. :coffee:

This time politicians are leashed by media. And Zaradari is acting sensible, he already made billions in his last two tenure. But real power behind controlling these lusty politician is media. Plus Zaradari is not interfering with army.

We support recent 'peace deal' in Swat. At least, Pakistanis don't see it negatively. :pakistan:

Please do read my remarks again. What I mean is-
a. Zardari first made some irresponsible statements about militants occupying more area in Pakistan.
b. After this, he takes those 'peace actions' in Swat.
Naturally, those will be seen in the light of his recent statements which produces a negative impact ON THE REMAINING WORLD.

We will take care of our beloved country, you don't need to worry about us. Just take care about your country. As far as Zardari is concerned the role, he is playing, would not extend his era. If he continues to take decisions against the will of people then definitely, this would end his era. :coffee:

No doubt I care about my country. But those feelings should be posted in Indian forum. Right?

This time politicians are leashed by media. And Zaradari is acting sensible, he already made billions in his last two tenure. But real power behind controlling these lusty politician is media. Plus Zaradari is not interfering with army.

But media does not seem to have affected Mr. Zardari. He just continues to take decisions against public opinion.

He is not messing with army just because HE CAN'T. He knows it very well.

agreed, but we have to let this democracy grow. Right now Pak is not capable of running one man show.
But this time military is sensible enough to , which is guiding politicians in right direction.

agreed, but we have to let this democracy grow. Right now Pak is not capable of running one man show.
But this time military is sensible enough to , which is guiding politicians in right direction.

Hmmm.....
Limited military interference seems to be a good solution. And I do think Kiyani is a man matured enough for the job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom