What's new

Where is the old pakistan when we were respectes by USA. Nawaz sharif

History says something between else Relationship with US actually who was jn past almost 70 years.... :-)

Well, I mean khan literally destroyed the pak foreign policy... US, Saudi, UAE.....

IMF loan (US effects)- so many strict conditions for 2-3 loan billions only... Now peope of Pakistan are paying the high cost.

Saudi loan - conditions that any country will never accept but accepted by him.

He is to bad in foreign policy affairs...

He allowed india to have improve relationship with many muslim countries due to his failure.
you burn burn haan tell me naa baba

History says something between else Relationship with US actually who was jn past almost 70 years.... :-)

Well, I mean khan literally destroyed the pak foreign policy... US, Saudi, UAE.....

IMF loan (US effects)- so many strict conditions for 2-3 loan billions only... Now peope of Pakistan are paying the high cost.

He allowed india to have improve relationship with many muslim countries due to his failure.
Stop listening RSS propaganda machines

Here is the reason bidan dont want to call his dady imran khan
42B6AAB0-25AF-412F-BE36-C058966304C9.jpeg

Nawaz Shareef has given unequivocal evidence that he is incapable of leading Pakistan with dignity, integrity and honor. For he thinks that there was a time when America treated Pakistan with respect at any time in history. America has always treated all countries of the world from a position of superiority, friends and foes alike. This attitude is evident in the American exceptionalism which it throws around the world.

No one who leads Pakistan, while prostrating to Washington DC, is a Muslim with integrity and honor. Only that person/s who firmly grounded on the pillars of Islam have the ability to stand up to the West. For it's only a Muslim who has faith in Allah, that positively identifies Western leadership to be intrinsically evil. For Allah has demonstrated to the world that Islam has stood up to the West and defeated it, in Afghanistan.

Pakistan needs to find it's backbone and stand up to the West, by establishing it's independent foreign and domestic policies.

Are you out of your mind ,he becoming the pm is the best thing that happened to Pakistan and India.

We should support him full heartedly for another 2 terms as PM of pakistan.

Imran khan's situation -

Ek to phone uthata nahi aur dusra phone karta nahi... :D

Does not matter, Well I am the super boss... Taliban and china with me..:-)... Kya hua afghan border per chhoti moti incidents ho rahi hai to..

We are having choti moti incidents on Afghan border whilst China has took over your land lol.
When will Modi fight back?

Genral Musharraf would have done great favour to the country if he had got rid of this loser like Gen Zia did with Bhutto

He would have done an even bigger service if he had gotten rid of Imran Khan, Zardari, along with 1000 other existing/aspiring/under-training politicians from these clans and if he had imposed himself a dictator for life after hanging a few hundred from the Judiciary and a few thousand from the lawyers fraternity too.

Stop listening RSS propaganda machines

Here is the reason bidan dont want to call his dady imran khan
View attachment 806559
Sir the picture clearly shows how nawaz sharif and zardari worked together to slowly eliminate terroism from pakistan now you have poor kids dying colateral but is a necessary evil for which we did protest after receving CSF
20211227_191223.jpg

" and i was also able to get funds from michelle obama"

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom